Congratulations Michael Ftw/ July Newsletter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

In the Kitchen

Executive Chef
July Newsletter

Just wanted to say I appreciate the newsletter you send out. What good idea! Also made notes of the good recipes and ideas for cookbook. There are days when this is my only contact with outside world. Since I feel such road rage and indifference unnecessary this is true consolation of comfort. Thanks, look forward to many more.

How do we sign up to get the news letter??
I'd love to see it.

Thanks, Trish

Congratulations Michael Ftw

Got the newsletter this morning...Congratulations Michael..I enjoyed reading about a fellow DC member. Especially one who is always around when you need help. Thank you DC administrators and helpers..You do a fantastic job.
kadesma:)

Since these two threads were on the same topic, they've now been merged:)

and congrats, Michael!

Last edited:
msalper said:
What about me? :neutral:

If you go to your user CP (control panel), then click on edit options, then check the box "received email from administrators", you should then receive the newletters to your email each month.

amber said:
If you go to your user CP (control panel), then click on edit options, then check the box "received email from administrators", you should then receive the newletters to your email each month.

Thank you Amber !!! :)

Congratulations Michael!!!!

4.gif

Congrats Michael - it's good work you're doing! The cookbook project sounds wonderful - if you'd like some tips We've learned, PM me, okay?

luvs - you should already be getting it - it looks like so many other DC e-mails you have to pay attention. Did you do what amber told msalper to do? If you didn't then you should already be receiving it.

Each member has the option to receive e-mails from administration. Please click on Quick Links then Edit Options.

I also enjoyed the newsletter. It is a good reminder just how many knowledgable people post here.

Thank you all.

Pam

kitchenelf said:
luvs - you should already be getting it - it looks like so many other DC e-mails you have to pay attention. Did you do what amber told msalper to do? If you didn't then you should already be receiving it.

Each member has the option to receive e-mails from administration. Please click on Quick Links then Edit Options.

thanks, elf.:)

Congratulations!

This is well-deserved. We can always count on you for a thorough and well-researched answer. (...and some thorough and well-researched questions, as well.)

Back
Top Bottom