Connection study

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jacambece

Assistant Cook
A friend and I are trying to find out if we can connect style to type of cigarettes. So if you smoke tell me what style you are (punk, Prep, Hardcore, Hippy) if you don’t smoke you can help to, tell me you don’t smoke and your style. Thanks

Cambece

I used to smoke, but do not anymore. When I smoked I was in college and would consider myself hippyish (not 1960's type of hippy though, but more like 1990's type, big difference!). My choice was Marlboro reds, but I also enjoyed Camels.

I don't smoke... never have.
I would say my style is a very natural easy going sit back and enjoy life kind of style.

After 3 years of smoking, last year I chose the style "Hip". Which also could be translated to "smokefree":)

I still smoke. I tried to quit and didn't. I am not cool. I started smoking Tareytons years ago, switched to Winstons, then switched to Kent Golden Lights (wimp regulars).

What does that make me?

i smoke marlboro reds. i'm a very laid back person. i'm not a hippy or a prep or a jock nor a stoner though i do listen to metal music. i'm just me.

Urmaniac13+++++++++++

I thought the 13 meant you were 13 years old !!!
When I read that you smoked at one time I almost fell over! I really don't need another broken hip.
LOL

mudbug said:
I still smoke. I tried to quit and didn't. I am not cool. I started smoking Tareytons years ago, switched to Winstons, then switched to Kent Golden Lights (wimp regulars).

What does that make me?

Hooked like me.

I started years ago. Style - non actually. I smoked More mentol 100's for the longest time. Since a carton is about $40, I'll stick with any generic menthol 100's. BTW, do we get free cigs for the survey :LOL:

corazon90 said:
I don't smoke. And what would I know about style? I'm a mom.

Well good for you corazon90! I have never smoked. (Duh Cameron!)

Cameron

Aside from the very, very occasional good quality cigar (more so in days of yore) I have never smoked. The number one reason had nothing to do with my style. It all comes down to the fact that I never wanted to become addicted to anything potentialy dangerous to my health. The second and equally important reason is that both my mom and sister have asthma, and I've seen first hand how it can worsen for them around smoke. I love them so much, and I could never subject them to having to be around smoke from my cigs.

Dove said:
Urmaniac13+++++++++++

When I read that you smoked at one time I almost fell over! I really don't need another broken hip.
LOL

Dove, actually, I am 13 year old... (oh but don't fall over please I can't be responsible for any injury!!) as soon as I saw the signature by Aussiegirl I started to claim that I am 13 with 21 years of experience...:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Really, for better or worse I am afraid I never learned to grow up!!:LOL:

Last edited:
Ok I am kinda different if you hadn't noticed by now, I smoked for 24 years. I thought I was cool at first, I smoked Lucky Strike non filters for the first two years, and then Dutch Treats, Little Cigars for a couple years, the last 20 years I smoked ultra lights whatever was on sale. 1 year and 4 months ago I gave them up for good. No Patches, No Magic. Just threw them away. Now for who I am, that would be very laid back, but my mind moves at warp factor 8.3 and I normally am thinking of two or three things at a time, not sure this is good but its the truth. When I focus on something I have a very narrow tunnel vision, this is not a good time to ask me questions !!!!!!! LOL > I hope that helps. See it, work for it, DO IT . Its just that simple. :huh: This guy has all his marbles, they are just playing different games ! :(

Last edited:
I'm a smoker. Style? Well I work constantly...and not happy unless I am busy. I smoke "More Reds". I think that means I don't follow the crowds...(they are wrapped in brown paper rather than white). I have had a lot of people ask me why I smoke cigars....but they aren't cigars. lol.

Dove said:

I am the thirteen year old!! But I feel like I am more like 10, 11 or 12.

Cameron

Back
Top Bottom