Hey guys, sorry I havent been keeping you guy's updated on the site but there's been a lot of crazy stuff going on in our lives. Either way here's the big parts:
1) We got a new logo by Jenny, an amazing graphic artist. She also illustrates certain articles now.
2) We have a forum. Feel free to join if you like, it's located here. The Connoisseurs Forum: Welcome to the forum
3) Lots of beer reviews this month including Lagunitas Maximus Imperial Pale Ale, Harpoon Barleywine, Julius Echter's Hefe-Weiss Premium beer, Xingu Black Beer and some major misses such as Smirnoffs incredibly bland 'Source'.
4) Lots of travel stories! Jon went from Boston to Wisconsin for a wedding and reviewed several nice bed and breakfasts and restaurants he encountered along the way. Michael sent us one review of the Full Sail Brew Pub in Oregon but much more Oregon content will follow early next month.
5) Personally Im still big on entertainment and technology, reviewing Ratatoulie, the COWON D2 mp3 player, a concert and a few cd's.
6) Last but probably most important, we finally have our first guest review!
Roger critiques the Hooters chain, and does so with much more taste than their burgers have.
Please feel free to browse our content.