Connoisseurs Update: Bear Meat, Pig shaped Cakes and Fancy Salt.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lugaru

Sous Chef
consgamebanner.jpg

Check out as we do battle with various game dishes ranging from Bear to Quails and passing through a southern rendition of Cassoulete with collard greens on the side. All recipes are included.

pigletcakefinal.jpg

boarcakefinal.jpg

Jenny our resident artist sculpts cakes in the shape of pigs and boars this month! Also do a search for her mind blowing catfish cake featured in a bunch of blogs and websites recently.

chimaygrandreserve1.jpg

Tom spends time revisiting his first Belgian Beer...

thebigsteer3.jpg

smallplateskillerbs.jpg

We review a bunch of different restaurants from Boston and even one in Iowa!

The Connoisseurs

Last edited:
augghhhhh!!!!!!! that pic of baby pig made me wanna cry!
(rest looks tasty)

In the last photo what is the white noodly ricey stuff? The red berries make it look delish.

Luv and Kitchenelf: dissecting a baby pig is not that hard when it's made entirely out of cake.

pigletcakeassembly.jpg

This one is another example of Jenny's scuplting abilities used for sweets... a catfish cake:

catfishcakefinalcut.jpg

catfishcakefinal2.jpg

Luv and Kitchenelf: dissecting a baby pig is not that hard when it's made entirely out of cake.

pigletcakeassembly.jpg

This one is another example of Jenny's scuplting abilities used for sweets... a catfish cake:

catfishcakefinalcut.jpg

neat! cake!

that fish cake is truly disgusting:glare:

babe

:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

I kept thinking, man that is almost too life-like, I would almost feel like I was really cutting into a catfish! And are those catfish eggs it is surrounding?? :shock:

But seriously, very nicely done and I especially liked the boar.

Yeah, the catfish cake was weird but once you tried it well it was simply cake, maybe with a little bit too much icing since that was the main thing she sculpted with. Still it was good icing, I mean Jon ate the entire head of that thing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom