Cooking Club of America

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

NYBrit

Senior Cook
Hi just wanted to post a quick question. Today in the mail I received an invitation to join the Cooking Club of America. I know it's very cheap to join (only $12 a year for membership) but I wanted to know if anyone on here is a member, what your experiences have been with it and if you had any problems or issues. On the surface it sounds a great deal but I just want to be sure before subscribing.

I have been a CCoA life member since 2003. I have really enjoyed it, but there have been a lot of changes that some don't like. I would suggest trying it for a year, then you can decide if it is worth becoming a life member. The magazine they put out is great, and they have a good forum as well. Truthfully I spend more time here, but there are a lot of great things about CCoA.

:)Barbara

I hate to be the voice of doom, but I had a horrible experience with them and cannot in good conscience recommend them.

Thanks for your comments both. PrincessFiona would you mind telling me what your experiences were? You can email me if you'd prefer. I researched the comment on ripoffreport.com and all in all I probably won't take up this offer. But thanks for your responses.

Thanks for your comments both. PrincessFiona would you mind telling me what your experiences were? You can email me if you'd prefer. I researched the comment on ripoffreport.com and all in all I probably won't take up this offer. But thanks for your responses.

I sent you a PM.:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom