Cooking Shows?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aguynamedrobert

Senior Cook
Hey Everybody,
Is anyone watching the Season Premier of ****'s Kitchen tonight? I'm hoping this season turns out good...A lot of times these shows just go for drama so I am hoping this season has some good chefs with good attitutes...

Anyone else watching?

Undecided

I watched of all of last seasons episodes of that show. Not sure if I'll tune in this season or not. Sometimes it seems more about verbal abuse than cooking. I guess I'll watch the first one tonight and decide from there.

I see there's another battle of for the next FoodTV show starting. Will skip that for sure.

I do look forward to the upcoming Top Chef season.

I used to semi enjoy it but now i just can't stand Gordon. all he ever gives is destructive comments, it's rare that he hands out a constructive one. not the type of personality that i like at all!

I'm completely with you on that one skilletlicker, Top Chef is da bomb!:stuart:

having been a professional chef for over 30 years i find his behaviour intolerable

i worked for men like him
i also found my first stint as a head chef was a bit like him but it was a diacotomy
my nature is more nuturing and hands on
but all the chefs that were my mentors were absolute brutes

He11's Kitchen seems to get all the hot women chefs. I think Top Chef has to settle for Ramsey's rejects!

Caine said:
He11's Kitchen seems to get all the hot women chefs. I think Top Chef has to settle for Ramsey's rejects!
lol
just turn on rachel ray or nigella lawson or christine cushing and turn down the volume

:) It seems to me the contestants are very much under qualified in the first place so they dont stand much of a chance in the first place.Giving Ramsey alot to raise you know what.Didnt one of the shows have like a pizza maker and so forth?They dont stand a chance he should have more experienced people like the ones on Top Chef.Now that would be a reality show.And yet I plan to watch tonight.

obiwan9962 said:
having been a professional chef for over 30 years i find his behaviour intolerable

i worked for men like him
i also found my first stint as a head chef was a bit like him but it was a diacotomy
my nature is more nuturing and hands on
but all the chefs that were my mentors were absolute brutes

abusive name-calling is unacceptable any time so i'm with you there, but i wonder if the producers of heck's kitchen want to play it up. ramsey seems to be a decent guy on ramsey's kitchen nightmares. when he gives people **** they usually at least deserve it imo & the rest of the time he seems to be pretty civil.

baking fool said:
abusive name-calling is unacceptable any time so i'm with you there, but i wonder if the producers of heck's kitchen want to play it up. ramsey seems to be a decent guy on ramsey's kitchen nightmares. when he gives people **** they usually at least deserve it imo & the rest of the time he seems to be pretty civil.
perhaps
but i would never confront an employee in front of another or patrons

obiwan9962 said:
lol
just turn on rachel ray or nigella lawson or christine cushing and turn down the volume

you forgot giada :in_love:

51V3CR5DR2L._SS500_.jpg

obiwan9962 said:
perhaps
but i would never confront an employee in front of another or patrons

yeah that's bad. i worked for a guy who made a server cry at the front desk once. i avoided him if i could.

Caine said:
I looked at the head shots of this seasons He11's Kitchen women on their web site and they look attractive enough, but I can't remember a single one from last year. Elia Aboumrad from last seasons Top Chef did make an impression however.
img_446828_0_70fcf50ab061a3f05fb77821482e582e.jpg

Back
Top Bottom