Coolest Dad Ever

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think that is very touching. My dad circles the day that I will be arriving and then marks every day on the calendar until I arrive with a big red "x." Brings tears to my eyes when I see the calendar--and tears to my eyes when I think of him doing that. He's not terribly demonstrative--he is very set in his ways, but I know I am loved. He doesn't do that for when my brother is coming to visit--just me. I think it is very sweet that the dad did that. Someday, his son may appreciate that.

He reminds me of my Dad, who would do anything to make his kids laugh...sometimes to the detriment of his bodily safety.

Oh I think the kid was plenty embarrassed. There might have been a vague sense of pride as well, but seriously now...the man wore gold spandex short shorts...a wedding dress...Wonder Woman costume...those are not "cool" to see your Dad wearing.

I laughed til I hurt when I went through the blog pictures. My oldest daughter got very big eyes and told me not to get any ideas. Heh heh heh.

Dad's what and where would we be without them? My dad worked two jobs to give my mother,sister and myself the things we thought we wanted, Never complained, but loved to make sillouettes on the wall in the dark for usl He would sing til we wanted to howl like dogs:LOL: He then would bark til we started to laugh and gave in to his next funny.
kades

Back
Top Bottom