Corrupt a Wish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Linux

Washing Up
Rules. A poster will make a wish, and the next poster will grant it, but twist it so that something bad happens.

Example:
Me-I wish for a computer.
Next poster-Granted, but it is filled with viruses.

Alright, here we go!

I wish for a new Lacanche.

:rolleyes:

Granted, sprinklers pop up from the floor and SWOOSH!! Sparkling clean, but very wet.

I wish I were cold-free and healthy.

Granted. You are so excited to be cold-free and healthy that you went skinny dipping in a national park and had to spend a month at the county jail.....where you caught another cold....(but you are healthy otherwise)

I wish I could sing.

Granted you can play very well, only trouble is you can't stop!

I wish I had my own bakery

Granted! Sheesh I Don't think bad things can happen in a place of warm crispy breads, wonderful smells wafting across the tables, people smiling and laughing, comfort all around.
Except, your help, stored the sugar in the salt containers and your salt in the sugar containers. Whoops! Those cakes taste funny.

I Wish for a job in the IT field in the food manufacturing area.

I wish I could Scuba Dive........:wacko:
You may Scuba dive, wish granted.

Your dining partner will now be Spongebob square pants and sushi is your only choice for dinner.

I wish fall would last for 6 months (autumn).

You can raise chickens!! BUT, they have to live in the house with you and next under the kitchen cupboards.

I wish my work day was over. :)

I think we got a little out of sync here so I will answer the last one and bring mine forward :)

You can raise chickens!! BUT, they have to live in the house with you and next under the kitchen cupboards.

I wish my work day was over. :)

Your work day is over.....but you have another 8 hours worth of stuff to do at home!

I wish I had 2 more hours in each day

You have two more hours in each day, but you are transported back to the days prior to electricity.

I wish I had a coupon for a sundae from Baskin-Robbins.

Your wish is granted, but Baskin and Robbins no longer accepts coupons for the sundae of your choice...

I wish I had a cupcake shop...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom