Costco's Best Kirkland Brand Products

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
In addition to the rack of lamb, we buy steaks and beef roasts, pork tenderloins, bacon, butter, pot stickers, chicken (both rotisserie and raw). We buy many OTC med there such as the KS versions of allarest, claritin, centrum silver, etc.

We have bought various articles of clothing-socks, sweats, shirts, shorts.

You can always get great deals on books, wine and in some places booze.

Andy, the last time I was in Costco I bought one of that huge bag of potstickers. We like them in our noddle bowls along with a bunch of other goodies... DH liked them, me not so much though. I prefer the dough or wrappers a bit thinner, whereas my husband liked the thicker style, AND they're much larger than the brand that I get at the "Asia" markets, also Trader Joe's has a nice one too.

Last edited:
Love the Kirkland Brand. I get olive oil, raw cane sugar, coconut oil, all kinds of nuts, clothes, canned goods, meats and Rotisserie Chicken. I have a big enough cooler now I can get 4 chickens in it and haul it home. Once home it's still warm enough for a quick meal and stash the rest in the freezer. I wish it was much closer instead of having to coordinate a whole day to get there and back.

I do buy and like

One thing I have bought and liked is the vanilla. However, last time I looked, here in Canada the bottle was $35.00. That is a little too pricey, even for this baker. I remember buying it for about $15.00 and thought that was getting up there.

I got an email a few weeks ago from Savory Spice Shop explaining that vanilla prices were rising significantly due to typhoons in the East Indies doing severe damage to the crops. So it's apparently not just a Canadian issue.

I got an email a few weeks ago from Savory Spice Shop explaining that vanilla prices were rising significantly due to typhoons in the East Indies doing severe damage to the crops. So it's apparently not just a Canadian issue.
No, it's everywhere. Lots of bakers I know online have been talking about this for a few months now. I'm glad I bought a bag of 20 vanilla beans last year. I've been making vanilla extract myself for a few years, and made a batch of vanilla sugar last summer with a couple of the beans.

Oh, sorry, I realized that. I was just mentioning that in Canada it is $35 as opposed to the US price - that IS a Canadian issue....our 75 cent dollar! :LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom