Could I have some prayers too, please?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Half Baked

Executive Chef
I'm heading to surgery at 10am tomorrow. Please send some prayers for me. I'd really appreciate it. :wub:

I'm sure I'll be fine but it will take a month or two to recover so I'll be visiting whenever I feel good enough to make it into my computer room.

Y'all have a great 2007 and I'll be back asap! ;)

Done Jan. Take good care of yourself and come back as quick as you can. Hope you have a swift recovery.

Prayers are being sent. Here's to a speedy recovery. You'll be missed until you return.

Jan, you have my prayers for a speedy recovery. Take it easy, and get well soon. We'll be here waiting for ya.
img_377854_0_9e8fe9a4add6369e6cbee5897dfa968c.gif

Jan,
you have as many many prayers as you need. Please know, that you will be thought of each day and truly missed til you are up to returning to us. Take care, heal quickly..
kadesma

Jan, my prayers to you for a speedy recovery. You will be greatly missed by all of us here. Take good care of yourself!

Thanks kids. I know I'll be fine but I find surgery a bit nerve-racking.

My last meal before my food cut off at 6pm:
Soul stuffed with crab
Twice baked potatos
Green beans
and
salad.

All thanks to my son's Omaha 'Steak' Christmas basket.

OMG, Kadesma. My first grandchild (18 mo) is named Olivia. The second one is going to be a boy (same mom) and the Grandmeres are pushing for Ethan.

She wants 3 or 4 also....I'd be in Grandmere heaven.

Last edited:
wasabi said:
Jan, you have my prayers for a speedy recovery. Take it easy, and get well soon. We'll be here waiting for ya.
img_377925_0_9e8fe9a4add6369e6cbee5897dfa968c.gif

Wasabi, How did you know what I was wearing!!!????

You got it!!! Please keep us posted on your progress if you can!!!

Much love to you!!!

You bet my goal is to come back here asap....I don't want to miss one single solitary recipe! :LOL:

I'll be thinking of you, Jan. Make sure they give you some good drugs, and don't over-do it when you get home. After my hysterectomy, I ended up having to go back and have an incisional hernia repaired.

Back
Top Bottom