Countdown!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
7 Sleeps!!!!

I am hopeful that someone will get me a new hand blender. I killed mine rather spectacularly and have held off on buying a new one in the hopes it would be under the tree.

After we take the pets for their check up I'll be putting on the Christmas tunes and rocking out the baking! I might even prep my dessert for Christmas. I think it would freeze well.

Tomorrow should be my chance to do some more shopping. I hate wandering aimlessly around the mall looking for ideas.

I got two (2) 16 ounce Wild Caught Alaskan Salmon Filets, from my co-worker whose husband goes to Alaska every year to fish. She does not like fish of any kind! And Shrek is not a salmon lover, so it's mine, all mine!:pig:

I have no idea where I am posting this to. So whoever please send it to MIA. Surgery was succesful, will be out of commission for about two weeks. Thank heavens for touch typeing. Now to ifnd the angel. :angel:

I have no idea where I am posting this to. So whoever please send it to MIA. Surgery was succesful, will be out of commission for about two weeks. Thank heavens for touch typeing. Now to ifnd the angel. :angel:
I will let everyone know. I'm glad the surgery was a success!

It's fine right here, Addie. Was going to go looking for you if we hadn't heard by this morning how you were. Glad the surgery went well. Lots of hugs.:angel:

It's fine right here, Addie. Was going to go looking for you if we hadn't heard by this morning how you were. Glad the surgery went well. Lots of hugs.:angel:
+1

Addie, if you can't see the angel, type a colon, followed by the word angel and then another colon, no spaces.

Today was the last day of work before the Christmas break, and the school district called a snow day!!! An extra day to bake! I'm so excited. It feels like a Christmas gift!

Today was the last day of work before the Christmas break, and the school district called a snow day!!! An extra day to bake! I'm so excited. It feels like a Christmas gift!

That is a bonus Chops :)

What are you baking?

So good to hear your surgery all went well Ads :)

Kylie1969 said:
That is a bonus Chops :)

What are you baking?

I made gingerbread boys, several different kinds of cookies, candy, and Carmel corn. I'm thinking of making fudge after dinner, or I may wait until tomorrow.
It really was a bonus for me! I'm trying not to think about the filling that I didn't get done at work today.

Wow, that is a lot of baking, it all sounds delicious :yum:

Do make the fudge if you have time, fudge is so yummy!

Kylie1969 said:
Wow, that is a lot of baking, it all sounds delicious :yum:

Do make the fudge if you have time, fudge is so yummy!

Oh I will make it for sure. Maybe tonight, maybe tomorrow, but it will happen. ;)

5 SLEEPS! OMGOMGOMG! I'm getting excited, and a bit anxious. I am sooooo behind. Heeheeheeheehee! I spent last night playing Sing Star ABBA instead of doing Christmassy jobs. Oh my we had fun.

Baking and wrapping and cleaning OH MY! Last day off before the big day.

I'm getting anxious too, as well as stressed.

I started earlier this year with prepping for the party, but I don't seem to be any further along than previous years. I just find more stuff to do. :wacko:

Back
Top Bottom