Country Music

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dove

DC Grandma
I saw Josh Taylor on Martha yesterday..she awarded him his Gold Record for "Her Man.....

I think I'm in Love............He wouldn't have been safe 50 years ago...sigh.......:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Don't believe a word of that..I'd have run like a scared rabbit !!

Last edited:
He is a cutie, but, you don't expect that deep sexy voice to come out of him. He has the talent of yesterday, like Conway!!

His video of his new hit, "Her Man" is cool, cause it's his wife that plays his girl.

Oh, and yeah, it's Josh Turner.

I'm Fairly up on country music, so I will certainly pop in here and input!

Dang, my computer speakers don't work right now (HH's fault of course). Guess I will just have to catch him on TV.

Hard for anyone to beat Lyle Lovett, Willie, or Dwight Yoakum in my book, though.

Just tune your radio to a country station..he will be there.

My mistake..It is Josh Turner..where did I get Taylor?

Last edited:
nice, but no comparison to Conway Twitty

my 72 year-old classic-country-loving mother refers to this steady progression of young, thin, cookie-cutter cowboys as the "hat of the month club"..............
i am positive that she would have left home for conway!! (.for the week-end, at least)

Waylon, Willie, Johnny — (of course) — but I'd have :angel:changed tires on Don Williams tour bus any day. :wub:

Hat of the month club? Love it!

Duh, how could I forget Dandy Don?

Livin' on Tulsa Time, I Believe In You, and all those other good ones whose names escapes me now.

p.s. All you Conway fans: I could never get past that hairdo.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom