CPU & Motherboard for low $$$

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

-DEADLY SUSHI-

Washing Up
For all of you folks that know how to build a computer..... or you know OF someone that can build yourself a computer....

NEWEGG has a decent deal. For $100 bucks you can get a "combo" of a processor and a motherboard! The motherboard is pretty decent and the CPU is solid.

Please note Im NOT out to promote newegg. I just want you guys to know that this is a good deal. Im a self-proclaimed geek and I havent found anything close to this. :)

If the admins delete this I understand.

You can get a computer on the Sunday sales complete for under $500--even a laptop.
I am not at all saying that this isn't a great deal for those who can do it. Fortunately I have a dear son who has built all our computers for practically nothing.

I have no idea how to build a computer much less how to put a new modem in. As it happens I am having computer problems and have to pay to have a technician come out to my house to fix it for me.

shpj4 please tell me whats happening via PM! I can resolve all your issues. Alas I have to give you a call.... or YOU give me a call. But we will have your computer humming like a 1964 Thunderbird! :)

Back
Top Bottom