Cranberry juice or cranberry capsules

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LadyCook61

Master Chef
I hate the taste of cranberry juice, but need to get the benefit of it . Can anyone vouch for cranberry capsules to just as beneficial as the juice?

Hummmm....I would think not.

How about mixing cranberry juice with another kind of juice to alter the flavor?

If you need the benefit of it for a UTI then yes, the capsules work, at least they did for me. I hate the juice too, can't even chug it just to get it down. I've taken the capsules when I felt a UTI coming on and it worked for me.

If you need the benefit of it for a UTI then yes, the capsules work, at least they did for me. I hate the juice too, can't even chug it just to get it down. I've taken the capsules when I felt a UTI coming on and it worked for me.
thank you , that is what I wanted to know. I will get some .

I hate the taste of cranberry juice, but need to get the benefit of it . Can anyone vouch for cranberry capsules to just as beneficial as the juice?

I self-diagnosed with UTI's twice. The first time I chose cranberry juice. It worked.

The second time I tried cranberry capsules. They worked.

It if happens again the capsules will be my first choice.

Here is another solution for UTI and I love it! Cranberry juice/capsules taken on a regular basis is a good preventative, but it did not help with the onset of a UTI for me. So I did the Alkaseltzer, and within two hours, all symptoms were gone. Just regular ol' Alkaseltzer, it works for about 90% of the folks who try it. I keep it around the house just for that purpose.

Back
Top Bottom