Crazy foam

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:)Dang it Iron Chef Ive had it with you.You are taking this foam fetish of yours way too far. So knock it off already!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
:)Dang it Iron Chef Ive had it with you.You are taking this foam fetish of yours way too far. So knock it off already!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

:LOL::LOL::LOL: - When I read the title I was shocked to see it was NOT written by Ironchef!!!!!!

I just don't know if I'd want to be in it!!!

If that foam is the 'impurities'... ummmm, why are they wallowing in it????? Climates are a changing on our mother earth... watch out!

Beautiful photos - but yikes... folks swimming in toxic waters - (looks like mashed potatoes). Here, the signs are posted for no swimming for almost any impurities/danger to swimmers & surfers. Hard to understand why anyone would go into that water.

Last edited:
folks swimming in toxic waters

I don't think the water is actually "toxic" - it's just impurities from stuff that is found in every ocean to begin with. Actually, it might not be so bad for your skin!!!

Not grossed out... CONCERNED is the better word for it. I think there is much more than proteins involved here.

Back
Top Bottom