Cream Puff Wedding dress

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Half Baked

Executive Chef
I just saw a tidbit on the news that a man made his bride's dress out of cream puffs. They said it weighed 20# and took 2 months to make.

Her beautiful necklace and tiara were made out of cooked sugar. I guess like lolli-pops. They were really lovely.

The dress....hmmm, not very flattering. :LOL:

That was so sweet of him! :LOL:

Now, was the wedding dress to be eaten at the reception instead of a traditional wedding cake? :LOL:

Chopstix said:
That was so sweet of him! :LOL:

Now, was the wedding dress to be eaten at the reception instead of a traditional wedding cake? :LOL:

:LOL: :LOL: :-p Sure would save a $1000 cake bill.

I tell you....her 'jewelry' was really pretty!

Don't know why it would take 2 months to make though - now that I'm thinking about it.

Baker Valentyn Shtefano and his bride Viktoriya show off her wedding gown, which Shtefano made out of flour, eggs, sugar and caramel in the western Ukrainian city of Uzhhorod in Aug. 27, 2006. The edible dress, made of 1,500 cream puffs and weighing in at 20 pounds (9 kilograms), took the 28-year-old baker two months to make. (AP Photo)

I want to see her dance the "Macarena" in that dress.:LOL:

I think the whole idea is a little bit odd. I guess it is ok for the gown be made out of food.

I wonder if they are going to have a wedding cake or just eat her dress.

:unsure: I have SOOOOOOO many jokes I can tell. :mellow: I better go to the next thread before its too late.
12.gif

Back
Top Bottom