Create a story

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ah oui!! The "French" Riviera-in truth, it was actually a Buick Riviera, but since I always wore a Beret while driving it...

The first thing I wanted to do when I got there was try one of those wonderful sidewalk cafes but I lost my english>french translation book and I couldn't figure out how to say "ketchup" in french.

So, in the spirit of Mcgyver, I decided to utilize what I had-Some Kyser broiler foil, some Aunt Jemima syrup and a pair of blunt scissors!!

I decided I wasn't hungry after all so I rented a bicycle and asked directions to the nearest vinyard.

I followed his directions to the tea party, but no sooner was I there sipping some chamomile tea that I realize again that I hate tea, so I asked the server for a strong cup of 100% columbian.

This is the strongest cup of coffee I've ever had and I find myself extremely full of energy and more jittery than Mrs. Olsen.

A dry levy held no interest for me, so I decided to leave-thats when I noticed the strange man in the bowler hat.......

I was completely petrified as the strange man came nearer and nearer to me (I thought I caught a whiff of garlic as he approached the streetlamp) and I suddenly realized it was none other than the famous chef Jude W. Theriot!!!

Much to my surprise, and quite coincidentally I might add, Chef Theriot was in search of some Kaiser broiler foil, some Aunt Jamima syrup and a pair of blunt scissors!!

Back
Top Bottom