Create a story

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sadly, the 200 pound woman wasn't wearing much of anything, just a green hat and a very tight swim suit.

She bore an incredible likeness to Julia Child, (whom I had studied the culinary arts with for 5 years on channel 13).

The main difference being ...the long gray beard that the dancer wore proudly braided down to her belly button.

Now... you'd think that I'd feel safer with her (it) being gone but as soon as she left the stage the two men in the bar began to yell and scream saying " WE want Mable back!"

Now.... mind you....I was thinking about how I could take Mable's place by going back to my room in the sleezy motel next door to pick up my green hat and bikini, but I knew I could never pull off the braided beard part.

I decided to go to the costume shop in town to see if they had a fake beard I could use.

But I soon realized that the high school principle was also clad in a bikini and wig dancing right along side me, and the voices I heard were actually cheers and shouts, along with dollar bills being waved in our faces and tucked in our bikini bottoms.

"This is so going to pay for all those new typewriters" I thought as I continued to jiggle my way around the stage.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom