Create a story

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
After decided to hold the bake sale I went home and took out all my cookbooks and decied to make three different kinds of cookies.

My son said that we should also sell some ice cold milk at the sale so off to Safeway I went.

chocolate chip cookies, chocolate mint cookies, chocolate chunk cookies, chocolate macadamia nut cookies, chocolate chocolate cookies.........mmmmmmmmm........

I knew that somewhere there had to be a plate of chocolate brownies with my name on it so I started searching.

As I searched thru all the wonderful deserts I saw it from across the room, the plate of brownies, and for some odd reason my name was written on them with icing, but how did they know my name.

Then I looked up and saw who was selling them, it was my highschool boyfriend Markie Mike Mallonne!!!

Markie must not have recognized me because he just looked at me and said: "Hey lady, ya wanna buy some chocolate brownies to help support our school?"

Now I know that highschool was a long time ago but had I really changed that much?

Next thing I know, Markie leans over the table and plants a big fat kiss right smack dab on my lips! WOWEEEEEEEeeeeeee

I called everyone I know and in no time Markie had sold out all of the brownies and he was just standing there staring at me with a glazed look in his eyes saying: "ya wanna go to Burger King with me?"

As we made our way to BK, I found myself torn-should I tell him about the "incident" in New Orleans-or was it too soon?

Would he hold my sins against me or forgive me as all men of God are taught to do?

We arrived at BK and went inside only to find they were all out of beef, chicken and those odd square shaped fish patties, just then he looked deeply into my eyes and with an italian accent said, "2 all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun?"

And off we ran to Micky D's where we also order fries and two large vanilla shakes.

Back
Top Bottom