Creative people, share your ideas?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think a gas card would be a good idea. I realize this is not obscure, but everyone would appreciate receiving such a gift.

OK, I know you are all thinking that I'm terribly unappreciative of you ideas - which are all really great, btw! I'm not! I promise!! Our computers transformer (had no idea computers needed transformers...) went out :mad: about the time that keltin and amy were giving their two lists! We finally got it fixed Tuesday, and I've just now had time to actually get on the computer for more than a minute or two.

I love all these ideas and will probably use them all eventually, because our meeting will be taking place once a month. Oh boy! What I did for this first one was use the "theme" idea and boxed up a bag of Tostitos, salsa and one of their new dips. We played a game to see who would end up with it and every one had fun and the one who ended up with it was really happy about it. So, thanks, Keltin for the idea! :chef: And thanks to everyone else for sharing. Yall are definitely creative!

OK, I know you are all thinking that I'm terribly unappreciative of you ideas - which are all really great, btw! I'm not! I promise!! Our computers transformer (had no idea computers needed transformers...) went out :mad: about the time that keltin and amy were giving their two lists! We finally got it fixed Tuesday, and I've just now had time to actually get on the computer for more than a minute or two.

I love all these ideas and will probably use them all eventually, because our meeting will be taking place once a month. Oh boy! What I did for this first one was use the "theme" idea and boxed up a bag of Tostitos, salsa and one of their new dips. We played a game to see who would end up with it and every one had fun and the one who ended up with it was really happy about it. So, thanks, Keltin for the idea! :chef: And thanks to everyone else for sharing. Yall are definitely creative!

Excellent! I’m glad to hear it turned out! The simple games like you described are incredibly fun aren’t they? I love doing that!

By the way, was it a power transformer in the power supply of the PC? Or was it a signal transformer in your modem?

By the way, was it a power transformer in the power supply of the PC? Or was it a signal transformer in your modem?

ummm...don't know. :rolleyes: it's black and square-ish with two cords coming from it, one to plug into the wall and one to plug into the computer. the tech guy come out and fixed it and i'm so un-computer savvy it's kind of sad. :LOL:

Yeah, the game was lots of fun, and you're right, they always are!

ummm...don't know. :rolleyes: it's black and square-ish with two cords coming from it, one to plug into the wall and one to plug into the computer. the tech guy come out and fixed it and i'm so un-computer savvy it's kind of sad. :LOL:

Yeah, the game was lots of fun, and you're right, they always are!

Sounds like a stand alone power supply. Are you using a laptop by chance? Would the computer power up or come on after the transformer went bad or was this just a problem with connecting to the net?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom