Crummy News...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mugsy27

Sous Chef
this young woman worked in my office. i just fixed her cd player last friday.
ohwell.gif

she was absolutely stunning to look at.

RIP Chontae

Balto. Co. police ID woman found dead in home - baltimoresun.com

Mugsy I'm so sorry. That's horrible to hear about.
I hope her killer is caught and she and her family get the justice they deserve.

Last edited:
This world is going to heck!! That is horrible news!! God bless her family and friends.
I pray that the sick person is caught quick and dealt with the highest conviction!!!!

Some times the evil people of this world just make me want to scream and scream. I'm really sick of all the hatred and violence.

I'm sorry that this had to happen.

I just don't understand....this is too sad. I am so sorry for her family and all her friends. Are you ok, Mugsy?

Sorry Mugsy, cannot tell you how sorry I am.

Lost a family member to a paroled psycho who stalked her, unbeknownst to us. We had to search for a month to find her body.

Then there was our neighbor's son who was shot and left for dead. He had done nothing to bring it on, just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

And neither of those two perps, both of whom were known by the police, could be prosecuted.

And there are several other people we knew who were killed. No, they were not involved with anything nefarious, no drugs, no crime, just good people.

Some times bad things happen to good people, it is just I cannot believe that we have seen it happen so many of them.

No political motive here, all I can say is the one emotion we share, those of us who have been through the loss of a loved one, friend, acquantaince, is that we do not want anyone else toi go through that again.

We cannot change what happened to our family and friends, but we just do not want it to happen to anyone else, ever.

Sorry but I have no intelligent conclusion to this ranting, wish I had one.

Just be vigilant in your lives, I would call it using street smarts.

And folks, teach those skills to your kids.

I try to live my live thinking all folks are good, but with the sad knowledge many are not.

Sorry, I hear these stories every day and they weigh very heavily on my heart.

OMG, Mugsy, I'm sorry. How frightful. I am glad they caught the guy. What an ugly world this can be.

How awful! So thankful they caught the guy. I just hope and pray she didn't suffer too long. It still amazes me that a person would literally take another humans life for some material objects. Seriously....to steal something obviously the plan is to sell it for the money and to buy something.....well that something isn't going to last forever.....is it really worth a human beings life? Not only did he take this womans life but pieces of each person that loved her......he not only robbed her but he robbed her loved ones.
I just hope and pray that justice will be done here ..... I'm already confident it will be when he passes so I'm not worried about that. My heart goes out to all the loved ones and friends.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom