Cupcake Wars

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lyndalou

Head Chef
Our daughter in law was on Cupcake Wars last night. She made it to the last round, but didn't win. It was her third time on the show. Of course, we thought she was the winner, but the judges picked the guy. She has her cupcake shop Just Cupcakes in Virginia Beach. If you're ever there, stop in. the cupcakes are amazing.

Our daughter in law was on Cupcake Wars last night. She made it to the last round, but didn't win. It was her third time on the show. Of course, we thought she was the winner, but the judges picked the guy. She has her cupcake shop Just Cupcakes in Virginia Beach. If you're ever there, stop in. the cupcakes are amazing.

i love cupcakes, and i watch cupcake wars on hulu plus. what was the theme of the episode on which your daughter was a contestant, lyn? i don't want to miss it, and she's from virginia, too!:)

on which of the previous cupcake wars shows was your girl a competitor?

The first time it was the Kentucky Derby episode, this last one was the South Beach Food and Wine Festival, and I can't remember the second one. Her name is Carla, if you saw either of these.

Her cupcakes are awesome, you've gotta go there sometime.

The first time it was the Kentucky Derby episode, this last one was the South Beach Food and Wine Festival, and I can't remember the second one. Her name is Carla, if you saw either of these.

Her cupcakes are awesome, you've gotta go there sometime.

hiya lyndalou! i just finished watching your dil, carla's, kentucky derby competition on cupcake wars. i'm sorry she didn't win. the race was very close. i thought carla's cupcakes showed more depth and complexity of flavors than barbie doll's, and i preferred her decorations as well. i hate to think the deciding factor for the win ended up being fresh roses in the display case, but that was the impression i was left with...i hope carla returns to cupcake wars, and for the win next time....:)

My dil, Carla, is on Cupcake Wars for the 4th time this Saturday 11/9/13. Hope she wins this time.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom