CWS....look what I found...!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There's a pretty cute matching tote bag at the link, too! :chicken: :LOL:
Merry Christmas to you and yours, CWS. :)

"Holy purple chickens, Batman!" These shoes are definitely right up your alley, CWS.

I just did a search for "purple chicken shoes" and came up with all kinds of goodies. I use Bing so your search engine may have a different assortment.

Last edited:
You are going to be so stylish with those shoes and a tot bag to go with them. Perfect for midnight Christmas services.

Those are awesome! CWS, you deserve those chicken shoes, for all the details you've been handed. I hope your Dad gets them for you.:)

CWS those shoes were meant for walking...!

Love it!
I will be the one on the plane in January heading back to Ontario with my chicken accessories! Look for me at the airport in MPS and Detroit! I was once asked if I was a model going through Detroit...now I will be known as the chicken lady!!!:LOL:

I will be the one on the plane in January heading back to Ontario with my chicken accessories! Look for me at the airport in MPS and Detroit! I was once asked if I was a model going through Detroit...now I will be known as the chicken lady!!!:LOL:

Who knows. You just may start a fashion trend!

I'm glad you liked them!

Katie, those are really cute ones you linked to as well. Who knew there were so many purple chicken shoes out there? :LOL:

Try to say that 3x fast.

Purple chicken sneakers.
Purple chicken sneakers
Purple chicken sneakers...

Back
Top Bottom