Dad....can you help with my math???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BBQ Fish

Senior Cook
Ok, my daughter got me again, and here's what happened....

Dad, this work is hard......what am i doing wrong?
Let me see......nothing sweety, it's all correct so far....All you have to go is 10 more.
Yeah but the next ones are the ones i'm having problems with.
Ok, we'll do it together and see what we come up with.

She's learning multiplication and does know how to do it.......but while i was figuring out the answer on paper, she was writing down what i was, and then saying she came up with the same thing (but just wanted to get her work done faster)!
AND OH HOW NAIVE I WAS!!!!!!! Because it took my (younger) daughter and wife to tell me what she was doing!:doh::mrgreen:

Your to hard on yourself my friend. That is one of the oldest tricks in the book, but Fathers fall victim to their Daughters. Thats why little girls love their fathers so. Start doing it in your head after she watches you do a couple problems. have her show her work so you can see where she has problems my friend. :cool:

I know, i know............and just as the wife said...."you are such a sucker for daddys' little girls"!:ermm: But i admit, i sure am!:mrgreen:

BBQ:

I was always a sucker for my little girls, too. That's not a bad thing. They're both grown now and we have a great relationship. ...and I'm still a sucker. :-p

Back
Top Bottom