Daylight Saving Time - Fall Back!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My stupid VCR set itself LAST weekend and then did something funky THIS weekend too! ARGH!

My stupid VCR set itself LAST weekend and then did something funky THIS weekend too! ARGH!

Oh Man, sorry Alix! Did it mess up things?

I'm waiting for it all to settle down before I try to record anything.

Not yet, but the freaking thing is POSSESSED! I'm scared to go to bed and see what it does tonight!

Not yet, but the freaking thing is POSSESSED! I'm scared to go to bed and see what it does tonight!

It might eat all your romantic-comedies...:LOL:

I have to remember to change the clock in the car...I thought I had been out for two hours, not one. Figured Shrek would have fits when I got home from picking up milk.:ROFLMAO:

My atomic analog wall clock did not go back to standard time!

I know there was in issue with clocks purchased before a certain date, it made me put the one back I was going to buy. But dang, I can't remember the date.:(

:LOL: The new time clocks change automatically, it looks, on paper and computer record, like you worked a regular shift.

I always chnged the clocks at 11 pm...I'd rather gain or lose an hour early in the shift. Of course, I would keep track of meds that needed to be given on time, 1/2 an hour either way doesn't make difference, so I would wait a half hour and start the med pass.
Yeah, I figured it was something like that! I love technology and I hate technology. :shock: :LOL:

:)Barbara

LOL! We all love technology, as long as it does what we want...but let it not work...KABOOM!

LOL! We all love technology, as long as it does what we want...but let it not work...KABOOM!
True, but sometimes even when it works it is at the expense of something else. I have a feeling that if the power went out forever around the world a lot of people would not know how to survive. That said, do not mess with my tech stuff!

True, but sometimes even when it works it is at the expense of something else. I have a feeling that if the power went out forever around the world a lot of people would not know how to survive. That said, do not mess with my tech stuff!

Absolutely, even I would have to have at the very least a diesel run generator if we had to head for the hills. I was writing, at one time, a SF novel on the lack of tech and how we would survivie. I spent alot of time thinking about what I would stockpile if I knew it would happen.:wacko:

Absolutely, even I would have to have at the very least a diesel run generator if we had to head for the hills. I was writing, at one time, a SF novel on the lack of tech and how we would survivie. I spent alot of time thinking about what I would stockpile if I knew it would happen.:wacko:

I would certainly miss technology. But, I lived in a log cabin with a wood stove (and electricity and a phone and sometimes flush toilet). But, I think I could do it. It would take some getting used to and I'm pretty sure I would hear some whining from my sweetie.

I would certainly miss technology. But, I lived in a log cabin with a wood stove (and electricity and a phone and sometimes flush toilet). But, I think I could do it. It would take some getting used to and I'm pretty sure I would hear some whining from my sweetie.

I definitely could live like that...but do I WANT to? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: But, I do love getting away from it all...Shrek has this thing about hot showers.:LOL: He won't even go camping if he has to stay out for more than one night.

You DO know, Princess, that my reference to the Great Wall of Montana referred to one of your answers in the photo thread don't you? ;)

Yes, and re-reading I realize I forgot to address that...I was just so excited about claiming my own time zone:)

Back
Top Bottom