DC and Google

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jabbur

Master Chef
DH's friend at work gave him a rusted out grill that DH will trade in at the scrap yard. As a "thank you" he threw in a knife block with some Henckel everedge knives. I knew nothing about them and did a search in the knives section. Read every thread and found out nothing. Did a Google search and what popped up? A DC thread discussing these very knives! I'm curious why it didn't show when I used the site search. At any rate, I figured these were crap knives and the thread bore that out. I knew this was the place to go for info but didn't think I'd have to go through Google!:LOL:

You can do an advanced search on google and specify that google searches only the DC site. I think it works better than DC's search function.

vBulletin sites are notorius for their search function working poorly. I'm surprised you just noticed this as long as you've been here. Google is your friend unless you know the details, like who made the post and a time frame. If you can do a detailed advanced search it sometimes works.

Back
Top Bottom