DC Discussion of Coroners, Etc...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's what my MIL did, all three boys had their own brokerage accounts with her and they all three owned the house before she died. After she died, the boys had thier own accounts to do with what they wished and they had to decide among themselves what to do about the house, one brother bought out his two sibs from their portion of the house. This was all taken care of in about two months.

Smart woman. If you have to go into Probate Court, it can end up cost a lot of $$$$. When it is all settled, there is nothing left to probate. Settle it all between yourselves before it is necessary. :angel:

Last edited:
Smart woman. If you have to go into Probate Court, it can end up cost a lot of $$$$. When it is all settled, there is nothing left to probate. Settle it all between yourselves before it is necessary. :angel:

It helped that two brothers didn't want the house and one did. They are a cooperative brood. They also asked me if there was anything MIL had said I could have and it was delivered to me, they had no problems with what I had requested, I actually got a couple other things that I thought were nice, via Shrek.

It helped that two brothers didn't want the house and one did. They are a cooperative brood. They also asked me if there was anything MIL had said I could have and it was delivered to me, they had no problems with what I had requested, I actually got a couple other things that I thought were nice, via Shrek.

And that is how folks end up on Antiques Roadshow. Generations after generations passing things down to the next one. :angel:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom