DC Dream

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

StirBlue

Head Chef
Last night I had the wildest dream about everyone on DC. When the dream opened, many of you were standing around the giant rice bowl from Café Rice and some were stirring with boat oars. You were all on Gilligan's Island. Then someone was digging a FedEx package containing the Traveling Apron out of the sand and it was Tom Hank's island. Then there were people swimming and swinging from ropes and it was Swiss Family Robinson's island and the tree house was the B&B. Some of the scientist were trying to solve the celery shortage and building a weather thing that would generate a wind mill. Someone had set a table on the beach and was putting messages in wine bottles and throwing them out to sea and they washed up on the other side of the island and somebody found them and was trying to remove the wine labels and make wind chimes. There was even someone washing loads of clothes in a fish bowl. .............etc.
Just thought I would let you know that you were being thought about.

Are martini's to blame? That was my excuse for my very disturbing dreams last nite!

If you start talking to a volleyball named Wilson, then you're in trouble. :LOL:

No volleyballs but the people stirring the big bowl were all dressed like Pilgrims. And somebody was chasing a rooster.

Andy M. said:
Wht did you smoke before you went to bed!!!???

Ditto!

By the way who was fanning me with the palm leaf while I sipped my tropical drink in the B & B.........because I'm telling you if I was on an island I wasn't stirring no rice or washing no clothes ;)

StirBlue - step away from your computer slowly - turn it OFF - take a few days off!
giggle.gif

Well, it might have been me chasing the rooster.......lord knows I do enough of that when I am in Somerset, rofl

And all this time I thought I had crazy dreams!! I guess the one where it was snowing marshmallows & my back yard was filled with mac & cheese & all the neighbors dogs were swimming in it was pretty normal after all.:ermm:

:) WOW!Great dream I dream alot of crazy dreams courtesy of the paxil.DH has crazy dreams when he eats salmon or pizza.

StirBlue said:
No volleyballs but the people stirring the big bowl were all dressed like Pilgrims. And somebody was chasing a rooster.

You may have lngered too long in the Chicken/Poultry catagory. :LOL:

:) Sushi,The women are dressed just how you like them after all it is a dream.You are a bad,bad boy.You are next in line for Doves travelin woodshed.

that was sushi chasing around those rhode island reds.

he was just getting in shape for turtle season, right sush?

i agree with yt. they don't call it silly-cibine for nothin...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom