DC Food Diary

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Today started with a pork chop and sauerkraut. Lunch was the remaining homemade sauerkraut doused with Thai hot sauce (heated up in the microwave--it was really good if you like hot--kinda like kimchi), since I've been eating so much meat lately, I went with 4 c of steamed green beans tossed with EVOO, garlic, curry powder, turmeric topped with some Frank's hot sauce. For snacks I had 1/4 c raisins. And, I had 1 serving of plain yogurt with 1/2 c blueberries and 1 c of buttermilk (gotta have the calcium). I did not have any carbs today--I'm bad that way, I don't like carbs so have to really force myself to eat them (although I love bread--just don't have any bread in the house right now).

Today started with a pork chop and sauerkraut. Lunch was the remaining homemade sauerkraut doused with Thai hot sauce (heated up in the microwave--it was really good if you like hot--kinda like kimchi), since I've been eating so much meat lately, I went with 4 c of steamed green beans tossed with EVOO, garlic, curry powder, turmeric topped with some Frank's hot sauce. For snacks I had 1/4 c raisins. And, I had 1 serving of plain yogurt with 1/2 c blueberries and 1 c of buttermilk (gotta have the calcium). I did not have any carbs today--I'm bad that way, I don't like carbs so have to really force myself to eat them (although I love bread--just don't have any bread in the house right now).

Yay! I stopped posting. Wasn't fun doing it alone! Sounds like you did pretty well today :)
I'll post as soon as I've eaten. Only had coffee so far, too early to eat.

I forgot that it's still Wednesday by you lol!

I had 2 bowls of red and green grapes for breakfast, lunch was a cucumber sandwich on wholewheat bread with loads of homemade chilli ginger sauce and a tomato juice, dinner was 1 German sausage with mashed potato made with chicken broth and EVO and loads of sauerkraut, hot mustard and an ear of steamed corn.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom