DC Kids :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
agreed. we eat the ugly ones...:mrgreen:

jabbur, that must have been one he'll of a delivery!

C section definitely needed! I don't have many of their baby pics on the computer since they are all "real" pictures and have to be scanned. Neither one is married so I don't have any grandkids either. Although the older one is close to getting hitched. I'm guessing by Christmas he'll be engaged. He's the one in the blue shirt.

@Jabb - the "blue" one looks quite familiar! :) He's such a ham, &, one of the silliest, nicest boys I've ever met!! Wishing him lots of luck on his upcoming engagement...his soon to be must surely have a delightful heart!! I admit that I am biased towards Jab's boy, but, I have met him IRL, several times, &, he is just as nice as can be!!

@Jabb - the "blue" one looks quite familiar! :) He's such a ham, &, one of the silliest, nicest boys I've ever met!! Wishing him lots of luck on his upcoming engagement...his soon to be must surely have a delightful heart!! I admit that I am biased towards Jab's boy, but, I have met him IRL, several times, &, he is just as nice as can be!!
Thanks MM. He's my ADHD child and his girl is very good for him. We just got back from a trip with them and she had him up, packed and ready before the rest of us!:ohmy: That would have never happened before. He also is keeping his place cleaner and cooking at home more. She is a doll and they obviously love each other. I always worried about him finding someone who could deal with his "affliction" but it looks like he did!

Back
Top Bottom