DC Newsletter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Loprraine

Executive Chef
Wow! I just got mine. I don't know how often it's produced, but this one is great! Loved the interview with IronChef, and as usual did very poorly on LT's "Lucky Guess".:LOL: The featured recipes look great. I was just really happy to see the newsletter again. Thanks to all who worked on it!!

I just received mine, too. Loved Bugs' piece. Good job girlie! I haven't set any mitts or potholders on fire in a long, long time, but we do have a fire extinguisher hanging on the wall next to the stove.

Loved the IronChef piece. I'm definitely going to try his pork roast recipe. It sounds awesome.

Thanks guys for a wonderful newsletter!!

It was good. Haven't read it all yet, just had a glance thru but I was impressed. Much better than newsletters I get from other sites.

Yes, Jeninga, it was emailed out. I got mine about 6 hours ago.

Jeninga, I sent you a copy. Enjoy. I thought it was a particularly good one too. And its sent out as often as we can get it together and sent out. LOL. Sometimes thats every 2 months, sometimes once a year, sometimes twice a year. Sorry folks, we're not consistent at all, but we do produce quality.

I didn't get one :eek:(
Can you please send
it to me ??

Come to think of it... I haven't recieved one in ages.
Am I still on the list ??

Last edited:
On its way Middie. Anyone who DIDN'T get on and wants one needs to go into their Profile and accept Administrators emails, but for now, feel free to PM me and I will email you a copy.

Okay I'm feeling rather dumb right now. I can't find where it says to accept admin.
e-mails. Help ! I'm computer stupid as is lol.

Ah that's how !! Okey doke. I had the box checked to recieve e-mails though.
Wonder what happened that I didn't get it? Thank you again Alix !

Weird stuff sometimes happens. If you don't get it again, just PM me and I'll send it to you.

I received mine this morning and glanced over it. I love the Ironchef interview. As always, well done guys and gals.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom