DC Newsletter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alix

Everymom
Moderator Emeritus
Usually I hear a bit of buzz about the newsletter after it comes out. Did I miss the thread about it? Is there anyone who didn't get this issue that would like it? PM me with your email addy and I will get it sent to you.

Oh yes we do and its a particularly good issue which is why I was wondering if I missed the buzz. Want a copy?

What a great newsletter!

Bugs, you make us proud!!!!!

aguynamedrobert - thanks for sharing your knowledge!

And thanks to all who make it happen :flowers:

i think i saw your ad in the back, vb...
;)
but seriously, check your junk mail. mine keeps going there, no matter how many times i mark it safe. safe being a relative term. :cool:

bugs, great job! umm, got any chocolate?

and congrats jikoni.

i feel like i know you well enough now to let you in on a little secret. you see, i have a million dollars in a bank account, but i can't get to it unless i can pay a lawyer some exhorbitant fees. if you could send me the fees i would be willing to split... :cool:

I couldn't find mine either but finally did - it isn't called a Newsletter this time - something about Valentine's - hope that helps jkath

I still have mine if anyone would like me to email it to you. I have sent it to a couple people already. If you want me to send it, just PM me your email address if I don't already have it.

:)Barbara

I still have mine if anyone would like me to email it to you. I have sent it to a couple people already. If you want me to send it, just PM me your email address if I don't already have it.

I forget to reply back that I did get it from you, I think. Now I can't remember, LOL. Probably said so in PM.

Anyway, I really liked it and enjoyed reading it, thanks!

newsletter

that would be really nice barb.

thanks in advance.

babe

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom