DC's First Annual Halloween Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I did. I'll have pics later.... also dressed up the canine kids, hope they are welcome too!

I did. I'll have pics later.... also dressed up the canine kids, hope they are welcome too!

Of course!!! Goggies are always welcome! They do much better than kittehs at parties. Besides, it'll cut down on the clean-up after.:)

Well, this party seems to be a "Monster" success! I am glad everyone is having fun! I will check in with our judges and find out our winners as soon as possible!

Everyone keep having fun, there is still lots of food and by the look of it, no end of entertainment. Your costumes all look great!

We only had one group of 6 kids come through the facility...they made out like bandits. One was about 2 years old and had on a peacock costume, it was beautiful and you could tell it was handmade.

Grog, anyone???

Yes, thanks for the Party Laurie! It was fun! <helping Mollyanne move the furniture back in place>

Thanks, you too. The place looks better than before! I am glad you both enjoyed yourselves....I hope everyone else did too.

debbie+downer+1.jpg

Drum Roll Please.......

Well, after a lot of discussion with the judges we have our winners:

Costume: MollyAnne as a potato chip
Food: 4meandthem's meat platter and coffin appies.

Congratulations to both of you. When you have decided on your custom title, PM it to me and I will have one of the Admin's set it up.

Thanks everyone for making this very fun. We will try to do more interactive threads!

Yippeeeee! Thank you all and congrats to 4me too!
I had lots of fun as you probably noticed :)

Everyone looked great in their costumes...
...from raggedy ann, paula dean, fair maiden,
and jack shelton...to rhett butler, the tavern witch,
witch hazel, zombie poppin fresh, a fiddlin' chef, and
those who came as "themselves" (haha barbara and patty).

Hey, before everyone leaves, let me take a pic with my "camera"
Move in close...closer....closer:

Everyone say "Caaaaaaaaakkkkke"....CLICK

Attachments

• FoodArt-CameraCake.jpg
    FoodArt-CameraCake.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 51

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom