DC's own coffee klatch

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WOW! It is getting chilly out there! BRRRRR! I'll grab some of that streusel cake and some coffee to warm up.

I want a great big slushie boozie drink. I'm TIRED and its been a looooong week. Break out the bunny slippers and jammies lets have a pajama party!

I'm already in my jammies and bunny slippers. Eating pumpkin pie and drinking coffee. I just want to slide down into a puddle and not wake until time to go to work tomorrow.

I'm laughing at us a bit PF. The two of us got into our jammies and likely were asleep minutes later. We're the boring ones at the sleepover. ;)

I had a brief nap this afternoon after I finished doing all the pies and now I'm feeling pretty perky. That chocolate coffee I had didn't hurt either.

I'm laughing at us a bit PF. The two of us got into our jammies and likely were asleep minutes later. We're the boring ones at the sleepover. ;)

I had a brief nap this afternoon after I finished doing all the pies and now I'm feeling pretty perky. That chocolate coffee I had didn't hurt either.

I hear you, the other night I was in bed at 8 PM, slept through till 6 AM. Ready for a nap, but think I will have some dinner first.

Or...there is a cheese danish calling me.:rolleyes:

Mmmmm! Cheese danish! That sounds tasty. I'm so full I can't even consider dessert (and the pie smells tasty!) but there's always later!

Resurrecting the Coffee (or tea or your favorite beverage) Klatch. What was in your cuppa today?

We're not coffee connoisseurs, so we get something from Kroger (can't remember the brand - not the house brand) and I put hazelnut creamer in mine.

I'm meeting up with my next door neighbor on her back portal and I made hot chocolate using the Hershey's recipe, but Penzey's cocoa. Of course I needed to sample it. We are waiting for it to warm up a bit. My sister and I had our usual 8:00 to 9:00 morning walk and saw no one out.

I'm meeting up with my next door neighbor on her back portal and I made hot chocolate using the Hershey's recipe, but Penzey's cocoa. Of course I needed to sample it. We are waiting for it to warm up a bit. My sister and I had our usual 8:00 to 9:00 morning walk and saw no one out.
Yum, that sounds delicious. Do you use the high-fat or the Dutch processed?

I had my usual double ice espresso today. DH had a double espresso allongé with cream. We usually use Lavazza Rosa or Oro. Lazazza is a really nice, medium roast and ground for espresso. It is, apparently, the most popular brand of coffee beans and ground beans in Italy.

Back
Top Bottom