DC's own coffee klatch

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The elves do giggle, you have to really believe in them to see them. Soon they will be a second for a game of Go Fish or help you wind yarn. They will happily sit and listen to your woes and pat your arm when you are sad. They will also pack up the leftover from a nosh and put them away...usually in their own tummies, means you don't have to eat leftovers!

a lot of fun and grins. can work as relaxation vids, too....

what's wrong with me? i don't see movies or shows more than once, don't do reruns, never have. so, what am i doing, happily watching last week's episode of the Voice? (did it last week too):ohmy::ohmy:

where are the elves? do they giggle?

It's the changing of the seasons. It makes you do strange things.

Me for example. I was going to nothing at all today. So far I have stripped my bed and turned the mattress, did up all the dishes, did three loads of laundry, and a bunch on other piddling things. It is the changing of the seasons. :angel:

It's the changing of the seasons. It makes you do strange things.

Me for example. I was going to nothing at all today. So far I have stripped my bed and turned the mattress, did up all the dishes, did three loads of laundry, and a bunch on other piddling things. It is the changing of the seasons. :angel:

You need to quit piddling on things, Addie. :LOL: :angel:

Last edited:
a lot of fun and grins. can work as relaxation vids, too....

what's wrong with me? i don't see movies or shows more than once, don't do reruns, never have. so, what am i doing, happily watching last week's episode of the Voice? (did it last week too):ohmy::ohmy:

where are the elves? do they giggle?

If you're like me, you're drooling either over Adam or Blake.

Of course, id Shakira brings the baby on, all bets are off. Baby beats all men in cuteness.

kylie, so nice to see you here at the coffeehouse.:) i've been hoping you would stop by sometime. we all know how much kylie enjoys relaxing with a cuppa. and sometimes you just need to take a break from all that ironing and housework, don't you think?

Awww thank you V :)

I dont know why I have not been in here before, I just thought I would check it out today ;)

Oh yes, I do love my coffee and a chat :)

The kitties have stopped their begging for food and with the exercise I have been giving them, I can feel their bones more easily. So a few more pounds off and they should be ready to go back home. Now to train everyone to stop feeding them everytime they drop in for a cuppa as Kylie would say. That's the hard work. As much as I love them, I don't want them to get used to living here. They belong to everyone. When I do send them back I will send the two lights that they love to chase. They will need to keep up their exercising. :angel:

yes, the kitties have been at your 'fat farm' for two weeks already, haven't they? i can't wait to see how they will look with their new slenderized figures. whenever you think they are ready to come back, addie, just say the word.:) everybody here misses them a lot, but especially the elves! they are getting into all sorts or mischief lately, and i think it's mostly due to boredom. the kitties always kept them occupied and entertained when they were here. and it must be nice for the elves to have the cats around to play with, them being closer to their size than us giant, lumbering humans... and
i'm sure you could use a rest from the kitties right about now, addie. you probably got more exercise than the cats did, putting them through their paces, indoors and out....

Last edited:
Kitties grow up too fast, we are missing some of their stages. We could assign feeding the the elves and humans are only to play with them, no feeding.

Kitties grow up too fast, we are missing some of their stages. We could assign feeding the the elves and humans are only to play with them, no feeding.

that seems a good and sensible plan, pf. only i'm afraid the kitties would have nothing to do with me if i stopped feeding them. in the kitty's eyes, my only function, my raison d'etre, is to fill their bowls and offer snacks and select tidbits. without that, i would be dead to them....:huh:

Last edited:
Cats are royalty, they know it. Trust me, if you act like you don't care whether they come to you or not soon you will have a lap full of cats.

Cats are royalty, they know it. Trust me, if you act like you don't care whether they come to you or not soon you will have a lap full of cats.
Thousand of years ago cats were worshipped as gods.

They haven't forgotten.

I'm half way through my first double, espresso allongé and trying to wake up enough to get to work on tax returns.

I have to play seeing eye wife this morning, so I'm double gulping my first cup...Shrek thought it would be okay if he woke me up an hour before we had to be there...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom