DC's own coffee klatch

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Now you guys are making me wish Firefly was still on.

you can watch firefly on hulu, taxy. i just looked it up to see what is this firefly you and pf were talking about. :) absolutely not my kind of show though. cute as nathan fillion is, and some ten years younger, too, i cannot bear to sit through long battle scenes. not even for THAT....:(

agreed. the richard/kate relationship is a special one. you rarely see chemistry like they share--on screen or in real life, either. still, i wouldn't kick nathan fillion out of my kitchen.... haha, hehe...(wink)

WooWee, in the kitchen? or in the "kitchen"? :ohmy: ;) :LOL: There could be some serious cooking going on in there...no matter which "there" you're in. :ROFLMAO:

Vit, you can always catch Seth Meyers on NBC when he replaces Jimmy Fallon. That is if you can stay up that late (winkie*winkie*lol!). We'd flip over to SNL over the years, watch a skit or two, and then it would go downhill from there. Heck, I don't watch a whole lot of TV anyway. Except "Catle". I'll watch "Castle" reruns with no hesitation. Yup, Nathan Fillion is very easy on the eyes, but I also like the Richard/Kate relationship.

who you talkin' 'staying up late' to, anyhow, girlfriend?! i'll have you know that jimmy fallon is, like, my Good Morning America, or my TODAY show! after that, i'm having my morning mug of keurig brew with carson daly and his Last Call at a trendy LA nightclub....sheesh, 'if i can stay up that late', indeed....:cool:

WooWee, in the kitchen? or in the "kitchen"? :ohmy: ;) :LOL: There could be some serious cooking going on in there...no matter which "there" you're in. :ROFLMAO:

no cooking necessary in my kitchen.:) raunchy raw oysters, swimming in peppery hot sauce on the half-shell... playin' a little coletrane, bottle of beaujolais between us, and nothin' else....:)

man, i ate like a sultan tonight!! tried a new afghan kabob restaurant. i only ordered two appys and a side of nan. the manto could have been an entire meal by itself, and the nan (bread) slabs are the size of place mats!! the nan is s-t-r-e-t-c-h-y-and very yum. spices, new to my palate, tasty and playful...they even included a complimentary custard-type dessert in my order. my new favorite take-out place....:)

Last edited:
The weather is being stupid here today! I tried to have my coffee on the patio only to have the wind pick up and nearly fling my coffee on the ground! So I've stomped inside to enjoy my coffee in the comfort of the DC environs. Anyone around to join me or shall I go pout in the library by myself. :LOL:

The weather is being stupid here today! I tried to have my coffee on the patio only to have the wind pick up and nearly fling my coffee on the ground! So I've stomped inside to enjoy my coffee in the comfort of the DC environs. Anyone around to join me or shall I go pout in the library by myself. :LOL:

heck yeah, alix, let's have some of that caramelly coffee of yours... i love the way it smellsss. nobody wants to see you all mopey and pouting, lexi--that's just not a pretty sight! now, to see alix stomping around, just move the furniture, and i'll sell a ton of tickets...:)

I have all of it on DVD...and the Buffy episodes he was in...:)
I'm sure we have all the episodes too. Not sure about Buffy, but we probably have all of those too. Which episode was he in?

you can watch firefly on hulu, taxy. i just looked it up to see what is this firefly you and pf were talking about. :) absolutely not my kind of show though. cute as nathan fillion is, and some ten years younger, too, i cannot bear to sit through long battle scenes. not even for THAT....:(
Nope, can't watch it on Hulu from Canada, but as I mentioned, I have them.

When I wrote "still on", I didn't mean in rerun. I want new episodes. There weren't nearly enough of them. And a lot of the other actors (male and female) were hot too. ;)

Smart arse! Here's a butter toffee coffee, mmmmmmmm! Smells amazing this stuff.

I'm going to head out to the grocery store to get some cream so I can make maple ice cream. What's up for you today?

I missed seeing the Voice again last night. I know you missed hearing my usual weekly commentary.:) but I've got good news! I watched last night's episode on my pc just now, and, wait for it:...Sarah Simmons is my pick to be the Voice winner! SARAH SIMMONS. remember her name....you heard it from me first.:)

sarah simmons is this country's adele. she is every bit as good a singer as adele.

Last edited:
I'm sure we have all the episodes too. Not sure about Buffy, but we probably have all of those too. Which episode was he in?

Nope, can't watch it on Hulu from Canada, but as I mentioned, I have them.

When I wrote "still on", I didn't mean in rerun. I want new episodes. There weren't nearly enough of them. And a lot of the other actors (male and female) were hot too. ;)

From IMDb:

Buffy the Vampire Slayer (TV series)
Caleb – Chosen (2003) … Caleb
End of Days (2003) … Caleb
Touched (2003) … Caleb
Empty Places (2003) … Caleb
Dirty Girls (2003) … Caleb

Serenity still flies, we just don't get to watch her anymore. I do miss Firefly, Buffy and Angel...I love Joss Whedon's storylines.

Back
Top Bottom