DC's own coffee klatch

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
From IMDb:

Buffy the Vampire Slayer (TV series)
Caleb – Chosen (2003) … Caleb
End of Days (2003) … Caleb
Touched (2003) … Caleb
Empty Places (2003) … Caleb
Dirty Girls (2003) … Caleb

Serenity still flies, we just don't get to watch her anymore. I do miss Firefly, Buffy and Angel...I love Joss Whedon's storylines.
Thank you.

I feel like Serenity still flies too. I wanna know what they are doing.

BTW, do you know that Joss Whedon has a new series coming out? ABC picks up Joss Whedon's 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' - latimes.com

you can watch firefly on hulu, taxy. i just looked it up to see what is this firefly you and pf were talking about. :) absolutely not my kind of show though. cute as nathan fillion is, and some ten years younger, too, i cannot bear to sit through long battle scenes. not even for THAT....:(
Long battle scenes? I can only remember one episode that had long battle scenes. It was flashbacks to when Mal and Zoe were in a war. Sure, there can be fighting and shooting, but long battle scenes, not so much. I'm not fond of that either. There's great dialogue and character development.

..who is watching mc?

I can proudly say I have never watched a "reality" show - ever. Most of them are scripted anyway and if I'm going to spend time in front of the TV I'd rather watch something with a plot line and a little less :rolleyes:drama. JMO. That's why there are so many different kinda of shows, for all our different interests.

in that case, taxy, i will take another look at firefly. if there is 'great' dialogue and the characters are well drawn, then i'm all in! :)

So many people, me included, have decided that Joss Whedon is just a hack...until you become engrossed in the story lines of his shows. I didn't start watching Buffy (or Angel) until it had been on the air for 6 years, they only did 7 seasons of Buffy. I could have kicked myself for not ever watching it before and dismissing it as shlock.

The first seasons of high school were the same as my high school experience, without the Vampires, but there were enough bloodsuckers in HS to make you think they were real.

So many people, me included, have decided that Joss Whedon is just a hack...until you become engrossed in the story lines of his shows. I didn't start watching Buffy (or Angel) until it had been on the air for 6 years, they only did 7 seasons of Buffy. I could have kicked myself for not ever watching it before and dismissing it as shlock...

I was in a couple of community theatre shows during Buffy's heyday. Heck yeah I watched it! But it was funny how many other theatre people were religious about watching it too. Especially the guys! They could hold entire conversations using just lines from the show. :LOL: Come to think of it, just for S&Gs we spent 20 minutes one cast party conversing using only lines from plays we had been in or seen...:ermm:

I was in a couple of community theatre shows during Buffy's heyday. Heck yeah I watched it! But it was funny how many other theatre people were religious about watching it too. Especially the guys! They could hold entire conversations using just lines from the show. :LOL: Come to think of it, just for S&Gs we spent 20 minutes one cast party conversing using only lines from plays we had been in or seen...:ermm:

That could be as fun as a Monty Python and the Holy Grail recitation...yes, been there, done that.

What??!? Monty Python is, like, the Holy Grail of comedy!

I know, I know, but have just not acquired a taste for them. To me they are the oysters of the entertainment industry. (That's right, me no like oysters either. :ohmy:)

Guess I'm more of a Mel Brooks kinda girl. "Werewolf? There, wolf!" :LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom