DC's own coffee klatch

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LOL@ Relay was over by 10 am on Saturday...and less than an hour out to Costco and back?

I woke up this morning because I was dreaming Shrek was waving a clock at me telling me it was 9:47...I looked at the clock when I woke and he was right!:LOL:

Maybe he was just thinking it really hard! :LOL:

Thanks vit, now I have that earworm! :LOL:

Put this Keurig Deal item in the "Need Coffee Help" thread, then thought I could also post it here too. While the supply lasts, they are giving two free tumblers and free shipping if you order 2 Brew Over Ice items. You can find the deal here: Serve Up Summer

Quiet in here. Everyone must be out and about enjoying the summer weather and the assorted celebrations of the day.

I'm putting my feet up for a bit, and am seriously contemplating a nap. I brought cinnamon buns to go with our afternoon coffee. Wake me up if you want one.

I'm here Alix! I thought I'd drop by with a pitcher of my coffee mocha latte. No sugar except for what's in the Hershey syrup (so, basically, there's a lot :huh: ) and I used a mix of half & half and 1% milk. So cold and yummy! Help yourself if you're in the mood for coffee. Meanwhile, I think I'll take a half of one of those yummy smelling cinnamon buns. Thanks for sharing! :flowers:

I am here too Alix. I had every intention of going to my daughter's this afternoon. I had all my clothes laid out. Then I laid back down at 7am and when I woke up it was 7:15 p.m. And I am glad I didn't go. The temp right now is 90ºF. What was it during the hottest part of the day?

And remember my telling you about the phone call I made to the City about the condition of the sidewalks where I run on my scooter? Well, it didn't take them long to respond. The sidewalk has been fixed on both sides of the street and the handicap access has been corrected in fourteen different places. For just one block. I guess you can fight City Hall and win.

Right now I am watching the Boston Pops Esplanade Concert on TV. Every year I get blasé and tell myself that I seen it, done that, been there. Why watch it again. But I still end up watching it. It wouldn't be the 4th without it. :angel:

I almost forgot it was a holiday, hadn't even thought of going and watching fireworks.

Wild fires have started up the Bitterroot and it's so hot outside I can't even consider wanting to be out there.

I almost forgot it was a holiday, hadn't even thought of going and watching fireworks.

Wild fires have started up the Bitterroot and it's so hot outside I can't even consider wanting to be out there.

I hear ya! I keep thinking I could get dressed and run up to my daughter's. but in 90ºF. weather? I am not stupid. :angel:

sytycd is on in a matter of minutes! grab a drink and your snacks, get comfy, and settle into a nice deep seat... we go for 2 hours with this dance show tonight! :) c'mon, you know you wanna....

sytycd is on in a matter of minutes! grab a drink and your snacks, get comfy, and settle into a nice deep seat... we go for 2 hours with this dance show tonight! :) c'mon, you know you wanna....
What the heck is "sytycd"? Just curious. I don't have a TV.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom