DC's own coffee klatch

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
who made coffee this morning? thank yew--just the thing i needed to warm me up--i'm sooo c-c-chilly these frosty mornings....

http://www.hulu.com/watch/551038#i0,p0,d1

this song, 'let her go', was first a huge hit all across europe, written and performed by the english-based band, passenger. and what a song it is, too! here is the song sung by cole on the Voice:

Last edited:
I got one or two sips out of my first cup of coffee and then spilled the whole thing on the floor. Just what I didn't need - grab some dirty towels and mop up all of that coffee. Then make another cup. All before my first cup of coffee.

I just spent the morning sniffling into a cup of coffee. Great book, too many sniffles though. Now I need to pull myself together and get my arse in gear.

hey, anybody up for a late night sumpin-sumpin? i'm brewing some coffee for me. the avett brothers are on letterman tonight, and i don't want to miss them! i'm having a java, but i got a lovely array of other potables here too. what's your pleasure?

i hear ya, pf. jonny, will and juhi all were stolen! but why do they keep saving stephanie???

hey, anybody up for a late night sumpin-sumpin? i'm brewing some coffee for me. the avett brothers are on letterman tonight, and i don't want to miss them! i'm having a java, but i got a lovely array of other potables here too. what's your pleasure?

i hear ya, pf. jonny, will and juhi all were stolen! but why do they keep saving stephanie???

I'd hang, Vit...but have to work in the morning.

I don't know why they save Stephanie...but my guy James Wolpert is going to the Lives!!!!

That was a tough match up, Lizzie! I was glad Will got stolen back. He has shown great progress. I'm getting excited for the Lives. It's going to be the battle of the century. There are so many really good singers this season.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom