DC's own coffee klatch

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just listening to the rain fall this morning. What a beautiful sound! I brought along some black cherry berry herbal tea. It smells so good when it brews. I'll share! If you are not a tea drinker, you can at least enjoy the aroma. :yum:

Since the house elves have taken over the care of feeding the kitties, how are they doing? I haven't been able to get over there as much as I would like. I hope the kitties haven't suckered the elves into feeding them too much like they did with the rest of us.

I just love the fact that they will always be kitties and not grow into full grown cats with an attitude. They are just do darn cute and playful as kitties. :angel:

Hi Vit. I watched the opening song! That was great. Of course I can't hear that song without thinking of Young Frankenstein. :ROFLMAO:

Hi Vit. I watched the opening song! That was great. Of course I can't hear that song without thinking of Young Frankenstein. :ROFLMAO:

ooh, ooh chopper, chopper! when you have time, go back in, and check out the 2nd dance routine, jasmine and alan doing their first paired dance together, with BLINDFOLDS on, to 'i can't stop loving you', and why i love this show so....:)

The kitties are fine and always waiting for a lap to cuddle in. No weight problems, the house elves are doing a very good job, they always do.

ooh, ooh chopper, chopper! when you have time, go back in, and check out the 2nd dance routine, jasmine and alan doing their first paired dance together, with BLINDFOLDS on, to 'i can't stop loving you', and why i love this show so....:)

Thanks for pointing that out. I did go back in and watch the routines (sped thorough the talking). I absolutely loved the routine with the blindfolds. My favorite. That was great! Thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eN9B...Ojchttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eN9BpmI2Ojc

taxy, this is for YOU!!! enjoy, w/ your coffee.:)

(last week's episode of SYTYCD, and every week, on youtube)
I really liked that blind folded dance. Holy cow, I expect dancers to be graceful, but OMG, Jasmine is spectacularly graceful.

I didn't really like the costumes for the opening number, "Putting on the Ritz". I guess the routine was pretty good, but I was too distracted by the costumes. I thought they were totally not Ritz.

i don't much care for most group dance routines myself, taxy. just wanted you to get a taste of what this show is all about. can you believe it? jasmine was already cut already, last night!

i don't much care for most group dance routines myself, taxy. just wanted you to get a taste of what this show is all about. can you believe it? jasmine was already cut already, last night!
The Jasmine who was in the blindfolded dance? Nawwww. See, that's why I can't watch this stuff.

yeah, That jasmine.:( seems to happen a lot with my favorite 'picks' on these shows. the dance competition is stiff, overflowing as it is with huge talent. for whatever reason, dance is still not very popular in the u.s., and as with most forms of art here, receives little financial support except through private benefactors and donations....

Well, I guess it is good that at least we saw her dance in that video. I thought she was better than the others. Oh well...that is why I don't watch much TV.

That sounds like a great evening out Alix. And Happy Anniversary.

I'm enjoying my second cup of espresso allongé. I would enjoy it more if I didn't have to listen to the lawn mowers. Our grounds keeping company mows the lawns most Wednesdays. Well, at least I don't have to deal with the lawns.

Back
Top Bottom