DC's own coffee klatch

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You got it! Practice your creative writing! And no reason to be embarassed!

Last edited:
Exactly...the house elfs keep the place clean and entertain our forever kittens when we are not here. Any room you can imagine is here and you can cook up a storm, leaving treats for folks to try. I'm creating a tiramisu cheesecake that I will leave for sampling...anyone game?

Oh!! Okay!

Some beagle was over here a few moments ago, Dawgluver. You may need to do a head count there.

Let me know if you're missing one. I'll wrap him up in a magic carpet and he'll be back to you shortly.

I'm enjoying a nice cup of Earl Grey tea right now. Can someone pass the sugar?

Who ordered the snow? I got the bill for it and it WASN'T ME!

With love,
~Cat

Hm. Wondered why Beagle had a mouth full of fur that wasn't hers....

Thanks for letting me know, Cat!

Oh no, I'm already having fun with this. So we have house elves and forever kitties! Do they have names? Are they fixed? Uck, I hope so. I can make a room? Or maybe put my Bilge here?

Mamma and Papa have always told me I had a wonderful imagination and a good sense of humor. Maybe this part of me will fit well in here, yes?

Can I sell Dawgluver upriver to the Gypsies? She's retired now, and they would keep her busy.

This is fun!

With love,
~Cat

:LOL: I wouldn't try selling me, Cat! I'm bigger, older, and um, bigger and older than you! And tougher and stringier...

Last edited:
WHO PUT THE FAKE DOG POOP ON MY PIANO BENCH?

Uck. I just now got here, and now this.

With love,
~Cat

The kitties are to young to be fixed and will never be fixed, their names are Buttons and Domino.

House elfs will hide until they get used to you and know you mean them no harm. So if you see something move, it's just the elfs, they enjoy playing tricks. I still haven't found my second best keyring and stethoscope. They hate it when I go to work.

The kitties are to young to be fixed and will never be fixed, their names are Buttons and Domino.

House elfs will hide until they get used to you and know you mean them no harm. So if you see something move, it's just the elfs, they enjoy playing tricks. I still haven't found my second best keyring and stethoscope. They hate it when I go to work.

Can I add Misty and Kali to Buttons and Domino? They are grown cats, and they are very mischievous. Can my dog Azia tag along also?

Can I ride my skateboard in the halls? Can I bring in DA and my parents for visits? Can I have a dream kitchen and cook like you?

Oh this will be fun!

With love,
~Cat

We are always ourselves, you have everything perfect.

Make sure Kali, Misty and Azia go home with you. The elfs have enough to do with cleaning and the house kitties.

Read the thread from the beginning when you have some time, so you can see how we built it.

Oh! So this is a home away from when we visit here! Then we go home later, and come back.

Who let the darn dragon in here?

I'm really getting annoyed with him.

What do Buttons and Domino look like? Misty is a grey and white tiger/tuxedo, and Kali is black with scatterings of white fur in her coat, much like the stars at night against a black sky. Azia is big and brown.

With love,
~Cat

Oh! So this is one big nice eat-in kitchen, yes? Where we gather to visit then go home?

With love,
~Cat

Tell the dragon that you are my friend, and she will be nice to you.

Oh, thank you. I'll do that. Azia bit her tail and I don't think she liked that, so maybe this will help. Thank you!

What's the dragon's name?

With love,
~Cat

Back
Top Bottom