Deal Or No Deal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GB

Chief Eating Officer
My wife and I are sucked into this one. I love Howie Mandel and I love that they use all these gorgeous models for the show :angel: My wife loves the suspense. At first I thought the concept was pretty boring, but that really is not the case at all. This game takes no skill at all, but that doesn't matter.

They had auditions for this show in Boston a short while ago. The wife of a guy my DW manages got a call back. DW saw a picture of this guys wife and said she is drop dead gorgeous so she thinks that might be why she did so well in the interview process :LOL:

Anyway we were on the edge of our seats last night. If you have not seen this show yet then give it a shot. It is really exciting.

Yeah my wife agrees with you on that Kim LOL. I have always loved Howie back from his stand up days and then from St. Elsewhere (one of the best TV shows of all time).

I love Howie too. He seems to be doing better with his germaphobia!!
If you haven't played the game on the website, try it. It can be addicting!! DH has been playing since the first week ended. It changes every game,so, there isn't a pattern to memorize.
BTW, I'm glad that the guy last night didn't lose it when they offered him the $259,000. He's lucky that the last one he picked was small. I thought his wife was going to run up and strangle him or the SWAT guy next to her for telling him No Deal!! It was funny when Donald Trump grabbed him and told to just take the money the last time!! $359,000!! That's a lot of money!!

Yeah that guy did as well as he could have. He did a great job. I thought his wife was going to walk our and divorce him at any second. And then when her dad was telling him to keep going I thought her head would explode. I guess those SWAT guys are used to living on the edge like that :)

I too am a fan of Howie Mandel. Everything from his character Ernest to Bobby's World. I do enjoy Deal or No Deal though I don't get watch it often.

Paul's been watching it.
He gets his calculator out and figures out the % of each chance...
The guy can't just let go and have fun. He needs to make everything HARD. lol.. I'm in love with a nerdy nerd.

If you would have told me a year ago that I would love a game show that had no questions and answers, no puzzle solving--just a person picking a suitcase then deciding whether to keep it or not, I would have said you were nuts. I absolutely LOVE Deal or No Deal! I missed last night's show because of a paper I had to write, but I'm watching it right now. I would love to go on the show! (Of course that doesn't mean I have given up on my dream of going on Jeopardy--which I did try out for once). I love Howie also. He was so funny on Leno the other night when he was on promoting Deal or No Deal.

:) Barbara

OMG, how stupid was this woman tonight!!!! ARGHHH, don't tell me money doesn't make you happy!! I think if I was offered$172,000, I would be uncontrolably happy!!!!

I felt bad for her, at least it was her husband that told her to go past the $80,000. but the $172,000 did look awfully good ! :cool:

Me too Kim. When she was at 97k (I think that was the amount) I would have taken the deal. 97k is a lot of $$$ and she was not doing that well IMO.

I would be really bad at this game... I'd take the first offer because
I hate to lose!!! lol.

pdswife said:
lolol mish! lololol!

Thanks, pds. :LOL: I'll hold a briefcase for an hour. What's the pay? lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom