Deal or No Deal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jenny:

Congratulations to your friend and you.

Nice to finally see you. I could see the wheels turning as you calculated the odds and told your friend to take one more turn. The same advice I was calling out from the sofa. Then you saw again that the odds shifted as you told her to take the money and run. More good advice!

A cool experience for you and your friends. It looks like it was fun except for the 'behind the scenes' stuff.

I only caught the very end so far (but I have it recorded so I can watch the whole thing). It was so cool to see you Jenny and I think your hair looked great. Your friend did so well. That is so exciting!!! I can't wait to get some time to really watch it all the way though.

So did she take you out for a nice meal with her winnings?

Lordy!! I am so glad that's over!!

I know tv adds pounds but sheesh, did I look fat!

The edited soooooo much out, it was sort of strange seeing it.

Shirley knocks the phone off the stage. Model 10 falls off the riser and knocks case 11 off onto the floor. Shirley gave a psychic reading to the banker and to a model. She told one of the models to "dress more like a housewife" if she wanted a boyfriend. Her niece, Heather and Amanda kept trying to get Shirley to choose case #18 but Shirley insisted on picking #21. 21 had the $1m in it and 18 had .01.
sob.gif

I had to seriously talk her out of taking the $70k deal.

We had agreed that she would do whatever I told her which made me very nervous. The hubby was going to tell her to go for it.

It was a fun experience, though.....

Well you did a great job! She actually quit around the same time I would have, DH who is more conservative then me would have quit before... I love the show and its funny to hear about all the antics that happen lol.

Loved seeing you, jenny, and agree with Andy M's observations. And I also thought your hair looked fine - how do you usually do it?

Your friend Shirley walked away with some cool cash.

But what I really want to know is, when did Howie M. go bald, and was he a decent sort of person?!

kleenex said:
jenny is cute.

:blush:
:LOL:

I ususally part my hair on the left/center but left parts are NOT allowed! Thanks for telling me (NOT) when I could have changed it that morning!

Howie shaves his head and wears A LOT of makeup. He was very, very nice.

I am so glad to hear he was nice. I have always had a high opinion of him. I am glad to hear it is justified :)

Back
Top Bottom