Deal or No Deal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jennyema

Chef Extraordinaire
A friend of mine from college is a psychic.
shocked.gif
She has been recruited to be on the show and will be taped on Mon/Tues. In her practice run she picked the million dollar case for her own.

She gave the producers 6 names of family/friends to act as her support team, including ME.

I had a 1 hour interview with a producer yesterday. At the end, they asked if I had all my teeth!
lol.gif

I just got the call and I'm IN. I leave for Los Angeles on Sunday. I have to bring 6 different outfits!!:ohmy:

The show will air in May (if they decide to run it ... apparently some shows are taped but not aired).

We're going to have a TV star! Next thing you know, we'll be watching you on the Food Network with your own show

Good luck to you and your psychic friend. Let us all know when it airs so we can root for you.

I don't know a thing about the show. What role do you play?

The contestant brings 3-4 friends or family members that stand off to the side and give advice. The producres like conflicting advice. This adds to the contestants stress level.

I am supposed to be "the logical friend.":LOL: In order to play up the "psychic" thing. I'll advise based on probability and she'll "devine."

Congrats Jenny this is real exciting!!!!My husband loves this show- I think he really loves Howie Mandell's "assistants";) I hope you have the time of your life.

That's so cool! Congrats!!! That's a really fun game. I just saw Howie give away a pony yesterday.

Thats so cool, I like that show. Let us know when it airs so we can watch you on there and your family/friend.

Hey Jenny, try to remember to do a shout out to your DC family, so that we know it's you!!!

I got filmed on Thursday! They ran out of time the week before, so I have been to Hollywood and back twice in the last week.

Anyway, my friend, the contestant, is the "psychic housewife." The episode should be on in the next 2-3 weeks. I am hoping to find out the exact date.

My hair looked a fright (to me at least). :ohmy:

That's about all I can say, sorry!

why can't those stupid TV cameras capture us as we really are????

pretty exciting, jenny! Are you wearing sunglasses all the time now because of your recent celebrity-hood?

Can't wait to see you!

(I think your avatar needs to be you in some sparkly sunglasses, playing the part of the movie star)

Sooooo exciting. . . I'm gonna set the thingie to tape 'em all so I won't accidently miss you . . . Glenda

Congrats and how exciting! Def. remind us a few days before it is suppose to air so that we can watch it. I've only watched the show a few times actually but did enjoy it. Wonder where the heck the money comes from with these types of shows?

Don't forget to watch tonight, Wed 5/10. This is the night she will be on. What were you wearing Jenny so we will know it was you?

I am 48 and the other 2 supporters are 24, so THAT should be a big clue. But I am wearing sorta pinkish top.

They are very picky about what you wear and made the other 2 girls put on clothes provided by the show.

Then they tried to make us change about 5 minutes before taping and made us go into the model's dressing room to try on other clothes. We had only been there for 3 hours by then and had microphones taped to our pants .... you'da thunk they could have done that sooner? They tried to get me to wear 5 inch heels:LOL: . I escaped from that.

Back
Top Bottom