Deal Or No Deal?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the game has one major flaw in it.

If you select the cases fast enough you can select one case before the banker gives you an offer.

kleenex said:
the game has one major flaw in it.

If you select the cases fast enough you can select one case before the banker gives you an offer.

Thanks, kleenex. I was able to get in an extra 'case.' :LOL:

There are a bunch of some pretty good on-line games at the site as well.

Last edited:
mish said:
Thanks, kleenex. I was able to get in an extra 'case.' :LOL:

There are a bunch of some pretty good on-line games at the site as well.

But it hurts your chance of getting a good score though, unless you just play to see what you have the case that you picked.

Mish, this site is wonderful! Thanks so much.
I got $500,000 after only playing 4 times. Woo hoo!
Although, I couldn't do the quick clicking of the case like you guys.

(now if only it were real!)

Jenny, I am sure that TV cameras do that evil fat thing to every normal human being - that's why the TV actors are so skinny in real life. Not to worry - we will not judge you by how you look on television. That yelling like a lunatic thing, though................

mudbug said:
I hope jenny's appearance doesn't conflict with "Lost." I'm two weeks behind on that one.
If you missed last week's LOST, I hope someone filled you in on what happened. If not, let me know! It was definitely a shocker!

No, this show won't conflict with LOST, but it is against The Amazing Race, which is why we never see Deal or No Deal on Wednesdays. We will be doing a lot of flipping around tomorrow! We definitely want to see D-O-N-D tomorrow.

:) Barbara

Back
Top Bottom