Dear Friends...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KAYLINDA

Head Chef
I haven't posted for awhile because I have been so busy! Just wanted to let you know I'm still alive....I still read your threads before bed...but don't take time to post as we have been working such long hours. We are open 7 days a week again. Working 9 A.M. to 11 P.M. Doesn't leave much time for chatting. As many of you know, we had a huge menu. Now we have no menu. We went all "self-service buffet". We absolutely love it. Our business has doubled...and it keeps me hopping. We are on vacation this week...so wanted to post a note to you. I miss you all but enjoy keeping up by reading your posts. God bless...and good cooking!

Kaylinda,
glad to hear things are going so well.You're missed, but knowing you are happy and well, is wonderful. Come say hi when you have a free minute and keep us posted on how you are doing.

kadesma:)

kaylinda - i'm glad to know things are going well for you in cherryvale! pass along a hello to your mom. :) and take whatever time you can find for yourself!!

Hi, KAYLINDA. I took a moment and toured your "site" and really enjoyed what I saw. Nice place and it looks like you run a pretty tight ship. I've got my eye on some of your recipes, too. Thanks for sharing those. Come visit when you can. Hope you have much success.

Thanks for checking in, kaylinda! I'm glad that things are going so well for you--and that you are able to take a well-deserved vacation! Stay in touch when you can!

Hi Kaylinda! James and I were just talking about you about you the other day, wondering what was going on in your lives. I'm glad to hear things are going so well!

:) Barbara

Love It

I truly love the look of your restaurant. Would make me feel comfortable in that kind of setting. Somewhere that everyone isn't sitting on each other. I like that fact that you have the buffet. Seems they are more popular. I like the looks of all of it. I wish you lot of luck and hope the you can keep up with all the business I hope for you.

OH, tell the dishwasher he did a great job too! thanks you so much for allowing us to see your dream. You are doing great job. Keep in touch.

Back
Top Bottom