"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > The Back Porch > Off Topic Discussions

Old 12-14-2007, 10:44 PM   #11
Head Chef

Way to go folks great reading

Old 12-15-2007, 01:40 AM   #12
Traveling Welcome Wagon

Dear Santa,
I have been a good Girl.
It really wasn't my fault what happened at Christi's Christmas party. It was Shannon who spiked the punch with too much Midori Sour. I can't help it if I drank 5 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like jasmine.
I thought it was funny when I put Penny's sweater on my head and danced the quick-step on the computer desk while singing `The Lion Sleeps Tonight'. I didn't mean to break Christi's DVR and don't know why Christi would sue me for embezzlement.
I don't remember calling Chris's wife a silly chicken---even though she looked like one with peacock blue eye shadow and scarlet lipstick!
And when I threw up on Christi's husband's elbow, it was only because I ate too much of that tostada.
After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my Geo Storm through my neighbor's laundry room. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a huge capybara and have me arrested for shoplifting!
So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all dark and hairy. And I'm really not to blame for any of this fluffy stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!
Sincerely and passionately yours,
Barbara (Really a nice Girl!) P.S. It's only 5 bucks!

Old 12-15-2007, 03:54 AM   #13
Sous Chef

Sorry; didn't notice the 'Santa 'link
Old 12-15-2007, 07:20 AM   #14
Sous Chef

Dear Santa,
I have been a good girl.
It really wasn't my fault what happened at Linda's Christmas party. It was Debbie who spiked the punch with too much Jack Daniels. I can't help it if I drank 35 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like chocolate.
I thought it was funny when I put Wanda's bra on my head and danced the strip-tease on the TV while singing `O Holy Night'. I didn't mean to break Linda's Laptop and don't know why Linda would sue me for dwi.
I don't remember calling Jim's wife a wretched mule---even though she looked like one with green eye shadow and purple lipstick!
And when I threw up on Kathi's husband's big toe, it was only because I ate too much of that burgers.
After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my motorcycle through my neighbor's bathroom. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a quiet mouse and have me arrested for speeding!
So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all nasty and putrid. And I'm really not to blame for any of this large stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!
Sincerely and somewhat yours,
Dawn T (Really a nice girl!) P.S. It's only 877 bucks!
Old 12-15-2007, 10:34 PM   #15
Traveling Welcome Wagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by csalt View Post
Sorry; didn't notice the 'Santa 'link
That's okay! Your letter was cute and original.

Barbara