Debra LeFavre, or whatever her name is

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
She is the teacher who slept with her 14 year old student. When she was busted her argument for not going to prison was that she was too pretty and would get taken advantage of in prison.

I don't know how, but her lawyer managed to get her house arrest and then probation instead of jail time.

Oooooooooooooh... Well if she's so pretty maybe she should have thought about that first instead of taking advantage of a child. How sick.

debbie-lafave-1.jpg

I quess being a "babe" gives you a lot of perks.

she is a skank, middie. Imagine someone taking advantage of your boy and blaming it on "bi-polar." Also imagine if she was a dude with a bad haircut, uneven teeth, and too much weight on him taking advantage of my 14-year-old. Think the bi-polar defense would have worked then?

That is becoming entirely too common and some of them don't seem to pay much of a price for the damage they do to the young guys. I think they should be given the same sentence that a guy would get for messing with a young girl. The excuse of her being too "good looking" doesn't hold water at all. It seems too many people are getting away with too much, i.e. the judge who let the guy off after molesting the kids in Ohio, etc. We can't allow children to be used by riffraff and get away with it.

She's lucky it wasn't my child is all I can say. Unless she completely changes her looks....which she's too vain to do....she'll be recognized all the time and publicly ridiculed wherever she goes I hope. Unfort., for those who have bi-polor she used this as a defense.

What a discusting thing she is. To pretty to go to jail??If she is so pretty why did she have to rape a little boy?She is the ugliest person there is, inside and out. Everyone in the USA should be up in arms over this.I say send her to a all mens jail.

if it was a guy on trial, i bet he would be doing hard prison time, and thats what she deserves!

there's a whole lotta 14 year old boys out there thinking they wish they had a teacher like that.

what message are we telling them then, by not punishing her the same as a pedophilic man, or an ugly pedophilic woman?

and right at the time boys are trying to maneuver the complex maze of thoughts and feelings concerning nookie, girls, and the ilk.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom