Dennis and Kiersten at Den's grad party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

VickiQ

Sous Chef
I'll try to post more in the gallery later.Lots of love and energy to you all!!!

Attachments

• momspictures 058.jpg
    momspictures 058.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 176
:LOL: Thanks Z- Kier will be 19 in July and since she has been home from college my hubby has been telling all her old male friends if they just bring him a goat or sheep or something-they can have her.She talked her him into doing a Keg stand the night of the party-we didn't even know what one was!!!!:wacko:

This is a more important pic-It's Dennis, his girlfriend Laurie and Angel!!!:)

Attachments

• momspictures 041.jpg
    momspictures 041.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 169
What a beautiful family Vicki. I bet you're brimming with pride..:) Best wishes to Dennis, He has a bright future ahead..And Kier is beautiful.

kadesma:) who is a little proud today too, Cade just graduated from kindergarten this morning..Goodness a first grader now:LOL:

Vicki, How exciting! Congrats, Den!!!!!!!

Cade, Good job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kadesma said:
What a beautiful family Vicki. I bet you're brimming with pride..:) Best wishes to Dennis, He has a bright future ahead..And Kier is beautiful.

kadesma:) who is a little proud today too, Cade just graduated from kindergarten this morning..Goodness a first grader now:LOL: [/quote
:) Thank you kadesma and congratulations to Lil Cade!!!Before you know it though he'll be in a cap and gown and hood like Dennis!!!!!:D
Love and energy, Vicki

Gorgeous children, Vicki!! I can see you have done a great job raising them... Best wishes to their bright future, thanks for sharing the proud moment with us!!:) :) :)

kadesma said:
kadesma:) who is a little proud today too, Cade just graduated from kindergarten this morning..Goodness a first grader now:LOL:

Wow, congrats to you and Cade, too!! He is now officially a BIG KID now!!:cool: Can we have a look at any of the pics???:-p

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom