Describe the dream you had last night

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Very scary one for me.

Two of my friends were causing the world to end/sink. They said it would be painful and slow and that the first signs would be for our legs to start aching. I was stood at a window, and the land around me turned to Lego.
Cut to next part, one of my legs had absolutely no skin, it was just bone, and it didn't have a foot on the end of it, so I was limping. Everyone was walking together, like thousands of people, and I was hobbling along slowly.
I then woke up, saving myself from falling out of bed, by putting one hand on the floor, and one hand on the side of my mattress. God knows what happened towards the end of the dream to make me do that, I can't remember the last time I fell out of bed!

It was horrible, and very graphic, so I didn't go back to sleep and have been awake since 4am.

Very scary one for me.

Two of my friends were causing the world to end/sink. They said it would be painful and slow and that the first signs would be for our legs to start aching. I was stood at a window, and the land around me turned to Lego.
Cut to next part, one of my legs had absolutely no skin, it was just bone, and it didn't have a foot on the end of it, so I was limping. Everyone was walking together, like thousands of people, and I was hobbling along slowly.
I then woke up, saving myself from falling out of bed, by putting one hand on the floor, and one hand on the side of my mattress. God knows what happened towards the end of the dream to make me do that, I can't remember the last time I fell out of bed!

It was horrible, and very graphic, so I didn't go back to sleep and have been awake since 4am.

Ok, that's it! No more zombie movies for you! :LOL::rolleyes:

Hahaa I know right! It's quite funny though because it was the worst dream ever, yet everything turned to Lego bricks! Doesn't make sense!

For some reason I was being attacked by children while in a space station. Then the dream jumped and I was arguing with one of my old bosses about the best way to get rid of the spinach infestation that was plaguing the server room. Apparently this particular spinach liked to chew on cables. Then it jumped again and someone was trying to hang me on a gallows over a cliff but when I told him it wouldn't work because I'd just breathed in helium, he let me go. The dream jumped one more time and just before I woke up Marry Poppins was lecturing penguins about the propper uses for paper clips (good heavens, aliteration in my sleep).

Back
Top Bottom